III.

Beep…beep…beep…beep…beep, is all I could hear. I was beyond annoyed that something so loud was waking me from my sleep. Reaching my arm out I tried to make contact with whatever it was that was making the sound only to come into contact with flesh, bare flesh. Running my fingers up and down the body I felt little tingles erupting underneath them. I didn’t have to open my eyes to know that this body belonged to no other than Ashton I could feel it in every fiber in my own body. Opening my eyes I looked out the familiar window that was letting the last bit of sunrise through as the sun was now setting. How long had I been here? Sitting up I looked around the room and notice that the noise that had awaken me was coming from a machine that sat beside the bed closes to Ashton.

Ashton lied on his back sleeping peacefully as the machine monitors his heart. At least that what I think it does hell I’m not a doctor. Noticing his bandage arm I’m subconsciously rubbed my own. I had been shot…no Ashton had been shot but it felt like I had been to. I remember the excruciating pain I felt after the gun went off. How had everything gotten so bad? Was this man really willing to put his self in harm’s way just to have me? I needed to leave.

Slowly I pushed the blankets off me carefully sliding out of bed. I got one foot on the ground before I was pulled back on the bed into Ashton’s arm. “Ashton…” I breathed out before his lips crashed into mines with so much passion it nearly knocked me back out. My body quickly responded kissing him back with just as much force as I wrapped my arms around his neck playing with the hair at the back of it. My body was getting warmer with every second that pass as his hands roamed all over me setting off the same tingles I had felt before. I had lost control and all I wanted right now was him. I needed him hell I craved him at this point. Using my legs I maneuvered his pants down never breaking contact with him. I could feel my clothes being ripped to shreds but I could care less as I felt him pressing at my entrance teasingly.

“Alpha…” the door burst open as a man in a white coat came rushing in the room. Ashton growl filled the room as he snapped his head to the poor man his eyes blacker than ever. Without another word the man ran out the room closing the door behind him.

The little distraction was all I need to get a little control of my body. Finding a little strength I tried to sit up some even though Ashton was still looming over me glaring at the door. “Ashton,” I whispered getting his attention back. His black eyes were now directed to me pushing me back down onto the bed he rammed into me taking me by complete surprise. “Ash…” was all I was able to get out as he slaughtered my little pussy not bothering to stop or slow down until he climax collapsing on top of me.

Ashton wasn’t beside me when I woke up the second time and neither was that annoying machine but I knew he was close by. Climbing out of bed I stretched my limbs which were more sore than usual. I had been caught. The situation had dawned on me the moment I had awoken the first time. I needed to get out of here and I knew it wouldn’t be easy. Before I could get the chance to look around for an escape the bedroom door open revealing the man that was determine to keep me here, Ashton. He looked better than ever his arm no longer bandage or scarred for that matter. How is that even possible?

“Our bodies can heal itself but silver can sometimes be fatal if hit in the right spot. Luckily I was hit in the arm and not the heart,” Ashton explained noticing my look of confusion.