First Day Of School

About a week after the suprise move Brian's  father finally signed Brian and his little sister up for school.

As the first day had started it was pretty much normal. Bullies,  Geeks and Nerds,  etc. But the one thing that stood out the most was that one kid would stare at Brian from across the hall.

He would even follow him,  "Who is this guy. Doesn't  he have classes to be in?" He wondered  this as he walked down the hall way pushing past taller middle schoolers. When he got to his class he looked back out the door at the almost empty hallway. He didn't see the student following him. That day when he got off the bus he ran up the long dirt path that lead to his house. He threw open the front door and slammed it behind him scaring his father as his bed room door slammed. Brian got on his computer to go to his school info website to try and find out who that kid was.  About 2 or three hours later he still had no info about the student that had been following. His father then came in the door "Brian are you alright? You kinda spooked me when you ran in earlier. ".

Brian turned around and looked at his father "Yeah everything's fine I just needed to do something important. " He shut off his computer and got in bed. "I bought some pizza it's downstairs if you want any." Brian didn't look at his dad this time "I'm good." his dad  left his room shutting it behind him.