Chapter 4: Heading Off

Undyne scrunched up another snowball in her hands and then threw it towards the small skeleton. And unsurprisingly, Sans dodged. He teleported behind the fish lady and sent another snowball flying at her back. But Undyne was prepared, she instantly turned around and demolished Sans's snowball and threw another snowball at him. Unfortunately, Sans didn't have enough time to react. The snow hit his chest, and he fell backwards into the snow.

"heh, good one."
"Hah!"
"anyways," Sans said as he got up from the fluffy snow, "aren't we supposed to be going to the tour?"
"Oh yeah.." Undyne replied. "I guess I got too carried away."
"we got too carried away." Sans corrected.
"What are you, Google?" Undyne joked.
"apparently."
"I didn't actually-"
"i know you didn't, undyne." Sans assured her. "now, let's go."

--

click

The scientist strolled towards his car, he then proceeded sit down in the divers seat the car, and then drove off.

He looked back at the structure he had just left through the car mirror, all that he saw was a lab with one locked, iron door.

~~

That was the smallest chapter I wrote in my whole entire artist life. I'm not really happy about the way this chapter came out, I find it really boring and doesn't have much exitment to it as usual... But I hope you liked it and have a wonderful day reader!