chapter 12

(Hey guys, VoidsReverse here letting you know that fall of beacon will be somewhat different then the one in the show, but I have a plan for you sometime later on in the story. Other then that, enjoy)

Y/n P.O.V:

I was waiting outside for Neo. I soon saw her in a atlas uniform and I gotta to say, she looks real good in it.

Y/n: did everything go well?

She smiles as she hands out an extra uniform. I take it from her and got changed. As I finished getting dress, we both went to metaldick's ship and acted normal. I looked at my watch and saw the next match was about to start.

Y/n's thoughts: The time is almost apon you all, finally.

Soldier: Hey, identify yourself soldiers.

I turned around and looked at him as I turned towards Neo.

Y/n: do you want him to get the easyway out or the hardway?

Neo at first smiled but, soon it changed to her tapping her wrist already knowing what she meant.

Y/n: as you wish, Oksizz!

Soon a silhouette of Oksizz appeared behind me.

Oksizz: You called.

The soldier looked terrified as he looks at the silhouette of a monster behind me.

Y/n: deal with this pest quickly.

Oksizz: as you command.

Oksizz slowly started to make his way towards the scared soldier.

Soldier: s-stay b-back!

But Oksizz didn't listen he continued to make his way towards him, trapping him in a corner. Out of instincts he pulled out his gun, like that will do anything.

Soldier: I-I'm w-warning y-y-you, come any closer an-and I'll shoot.

Oksizz didn't listen as he started to extend his hand out to grab him.

Soldier: STOP!

BANG

BANG

BANG

Three shots was fired off as they went through him and towards me. Luckily I used my super smoke semblance to create a super smoke shield which stopped all of the shots, as the bullets fell to the floor.

Y/n: I thought I told you to get rid of this pest quickly, not move slowly as if your were making a horror scene from a movie.

Oksizz: fine then.

In a swiftly motion Oksizz pierced the chest of the soldier as he was holding his soul.

Soldier: p-please, I have a family at home, I have a wife and daughter waiting f-for me.

I walked up to him.

Y/n: don't worry, I promise you that no harm would come towards them.

The Soldier looked at me with hope in his eyes, oh how I love crushing people like him.

Soldier: P-promise?

I just gave him a soft warming smile.

Y/n: No.

And at that moment, Oksizz squeezed the soldiers soul in his hand as the body fell to the floor, lifeless.

Y/n: we waisted enough time here, let's go Neo.