ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ (ᴍᴀʟᴇ ʙɪᴀs)

Imagine your bias coming home from a long stressful Friday.

He's been tired and such the whole week, wanting nothing but a break, so, being the amazing girlfriend/boyfriend you are, you decide to surprise him.

Bias gets home, the scent of perfume masking the house. Not to mention it was his favorite.

The man takes in a deep breath before making his way up to your shared bedroom.

There he enters, seeing you laid down on the bed. (If you're a boy then you're wearing navy blue silky pajama bottoms and then a silky robe with no shirt. If you're a girl then you're  wearing a black silky bralette and black silky shorts.)

He rose his eyebrow, licking his lips a bit as he makes his way over to you. Giving the male a small smirk, you moved onto your knees and looked up at him with innocent eyes.

Bias stopped just in front of the bed and looked down at you. He slightly bent down to kiss your forehead before whispering. "How has my baby been, hm~?"

You smiled up at him and gave a slight shrug before softly speaking, "mostly missing you~" you hummed out.

Bias slightly nodded before placing his hands on your shoulders. He gripped them slightly before rubbing them, "and how much does my babygirl/boy miss me~?" He asked and arched his eyebrow.

You bit your bottom lip before slowly placing your hands on the belt of his pants. Slowly undoing it, you slide the belt off while speaking in a sultry yet innocent tone of voice. "I've missed you a lot, daddy~" You then unbutton his jeans while staring up at him as he looks down at you.

The male watched as you then started to pull down his pants and boxers where his erection sprung out. You let out a soft giggle and moved closer towards the edge. Your fingers then wrap around his length a bit before slowly beginning to pump him. Bias lets out a soft hiss as you do so, loving your hands on him.

Your lips move towards the tip of Bias' length, lightly pressing a small kiss on it. Goosebumps arise from Bias' skin as he continues to look down at you.

Then you brought the tip of his length into your mouth, slightly sucking on it. His hands move away from your shoulders, one hand wrapping around your hair. His slowly pushes his length more inside of you, groaning again when doing so.

After getting used to it, he starts to steadily thrust inside of your mouth and against your throat. You place your hand at the base of his member, stroking where your mouth is unable to reach. He threw his head back and closed his eyes, "shit- keep it up for daddy baby, keep it up."

After a few more minutes, he finally released his seeds into your mouth. He slowly pulls his length back out, causing the white liquid to drip down your mouth and neck. "Swallow up," he commands and holds your mouth. Once you swallowed, you let out a soft moan, "does daddy taste good?" He asked with a small smirk, cussing you to nod and softly pant as he cleans the rest of his cum off of you.

(Imagine the rest~!)