Chapter 6: "Zayn + Isabel?"

CHAPTER 6

After, everybody was exhausted! They all layed down in the backyard looking at the stars. Harry was beside Diana, holding hands, Niall was beside Mary, almost holding hands, Liam was next to Danielle, holding hands, Isabel was next to Zayn, awkwardly almost holding hands and Louis was beside Eleanor, holding hands.

It was a beautiful night.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey wanna order pizza?" suggested Diana.

"Good idea!!" Niall added.

"Will they add carrots this time?" asked Louis.

"I don't think carrot pizza exists Louis" said Zayn.

"But it could!!" Louis said.

"Just give me your phone" said Liam.

Liam ordered the pizza, it arrived in less that 20 minutes and they immediatly started  to eat it!

"Aww you really are the best El" Louis said smiling.

"It's no big deal" Eleanor said.

"Why do you have carrots in your bag?" asked Niall confused.

"I knew Lou would want, and we are not going again through the same thing that happened in the restaurant" she said.

"Good point" Danielle said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The next day)

"Wanna go bowling today??" asked Mary excited.

"Yeahhh" they all said.

"Sounds like fun!" said Harry.

They got there and each got their shoes, except for Isabel, who was sitting aisled of everyone.

Zayn noticed and sat next to her "what's wrong Isabel, why don't you come and play?".

"I don't know how to play bowling" Isabel said embarassed.

"That's ok, I'll teach ya!" he said enthusiastically.

A smile beemed on her face and they went to play. The girls were playing on a lane separated from the boys. When it was Isabel's turn, Zayn came to her. "It's easy, you just hold the ball like this" putting her three fingers in the hole, "swing backwards" holding her hand and back "look to to the point in the middle of the lane, aand THROW IT!" the ball went in all the middle and made a strike!

Everyone cheered them, and Zayn with all the excitement hugged Isabel, though she felt awkward, and he said, "you made it Isabel! You made a strike!".

She smiled, "well thanks! But you helped me!".

"It's alright" Zayn said.

At least they were now acting like friends, because Zayn felt he had ruined it all because of what had happened at the park.

They played a few rounds and ate at Friday's.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ISABEL'S POV

On our way home, there was only one thing I was thinking of.........what happened between me and Zayn. I think it was sweet he helped me play bowling. But there was something else I felt. When he put his arms around me, I got butterflies in my stomach......... I don't know what I'm doing. I love Jason! But, WHY IS LOVE SO COMPLICATED?????