What He Gets You For Your Birthday

Cameron: Unicorn Onesie- You had been wanting a onesie for quite some time now, so Cameron bought you a unicorn one and him a tiger one.

Aaron: A necklace with your birthstone- When you were younger, you had a necklace with your birth stone on it. You lost it when you moved in with Aaron, so he decided that he would get you another one.

Carter: Matching snap backs- You always steal each other's snap backs, so he got you custom ones with your initials on the bill, his and hers on the front, and the year you started dating on the back. Whenever you go places you know it will be sunny, you wear them.

Taylor: Range Rover- You ended up getting into a car crash about a month ago and have been trying to save up for a car. Taylor felt bad you were having to get rides from everyone to go places, so he bought you a light grey Range Rover so you could, as he put it: "Drive in style."

Shawn: A Guitar- Late at night you would go and play Shawn's guitar in his office/music room, and have been getting caught almost every time. Shawn decided that he would get you your own so that you would stop stealing his.

Jack J: Broadway tickets- You and Jack have been planing a trip to New York fora while. The time you decided to go just happened to be at your birthday. Since you love Broadway so much, Jack got you tickets to see Hamilton.

Jack G: Chocolate, chocolate, and cuddles- The weather had been brutal, so you couldn't go anywhere. Jack went to a few places and got everything you two would need for a movie night, including lots and lots of cuddles.

Nash: Trip to the beach- The Carolina beaches were looking great, so Nash drove you two, to one where you had a lovely picnic and splashed in the waves for hours.

Hayes: A large box of scrunchies and other accessories- You had been looking at a lot of different accessories at the mall, but refused to buy any or let Hayes buy you any. When you had your back turned, he took pictures of what you liked and went back to the mall to get you all of them after he took you home.

Matthew: Air pods- As much as you disliked the idea of them at first, Matt bought you a blue pair for your birthday. You weren't too sure about them first, but then after a while, you were wearing them 24/7. 

________________________________________________________________________________

What is this????

An..... UpDaTe????????????

I know it's been sooooo long. Skye and I are at different high schools and have been really busy. I hope you liked this though.

Requests are open. Make sure to Follow, Vote, and Comment.

LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH

~Wolfie