Chapter 1: A New Start.

A/n - This is only my second story so it might be a little bad but oh well lets just give it a go! 🤣😂

Charater Name Changes:

Betty - Betty Cooper
Jughead - Jughead Jones
Archie - Archie Andrews
Veronica - Veronica Lodge
Kevin - Kevin Keller
Cheryl - Cheryl Blossom
Josie - Josie McCoy
Alice - Alice Cooper
Polly - Polly Cooper (Age change)
Penelope - Penelope Blossom
Hal - Hal Cooper
Cliff - Clifford Blossom
Jason - Jason Blossom
FP - FP Jones
JB - Jellybean Jones
Tom - Tom Keller
Sierra - Sierra McCoy
Layla - Made-up character
P. Weatherbee - Waldo Weatherbee
Ms. Grundy - Geraldine Grundy
Ms. Smith - Made-up character

(Betty P.O.V:)

My first time out of California is going to be just for a summer vacation but my Mum, Alice said "It just might be that we need to move out of California Betty! You do know that we are going to the town that my childhood was brought up in! Oh Betty I can't wait, can you?" I sat there, too uncomfortable to say anything and just nodded even though I was devistated to leave my first real hometown.

~Backstory/Flashback~

Alice: "Hal, Me and Betty have something to tell you."

Betty: "But you have to promise us that you won't walk away like the last time. Okay?"

Hal: "Fine, what is it!? And hurry because I can't be late for my interview!... QUICKLY SAY OR I WILL WALK OUT RIGHT THIS INSTANT! THREE? TWO? ON-?"

Betty: "I AM NOT YOUR DAUGHTER! Okay!? There I said it... now, please... just sit down and... and we can talk about it yeah!?

...Silence...

Alice: Aww C'mon Hal! We will talk to the interviewer and see if your interview can be rescheduled! Please. Just say something!

Hal: YOU KNOW WHAT ALICE, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY! I ha-... I have to go... right now... R-RIGHT THE HELL NOW!

Betty: Dad, no! Please! Stop! Dad!!

Hal: TOO LATE. Betty I am not your Dad so don't you dare call me that! And Alice, I have one word to describe you... it fits you so perfectly... SLU-

He was cut off by his own door slamming and could only hear mumbling betty ran to open the door but he had already left, she looked down at the ground but something caught her, a picture, of them three together ripped up into tiny little pieces each and every piece with a thoughtful tear.

Alice: No... *Sobbing loudly* No... my hus-...husband has walked out on me...!

Betty: *Crying fearfully* "O-oh M-my. Gosh...I have a S-" *starts seeing things* "C-come back! P-plea-" *Has a seizure*

Alice: *Sees Betty start having her seizure* "N-no! BETTY! Help!! SOMEBODY HELP ME! MY DAUGHTER! MY BABY!" *Goes to comfort her and reach for the countertop for her 1st Aid Kit*

From that day Alice and Betty Cooper had managed to stay at about 15 different places, all were differnt Shapes, Warmths and Sizes... including Janitor closets in Betty's Elememtry School, Streets Corners, 24 hour shops/Resturants and even 2 Worksite toilets supposed to be for the workmen on site. Having 3 or 4 Seizures daily and stealing from doctors for her well-needed medicine.

After 2 years of being basically homeless they had finally scraped enough money to drive away from that god awful town that they had lived in for more than 14 years. Using the money from an illegal strip club Alice and Betty worked for to earn cash from shady dudes that gave them money for 'extra moves' that they did. Betty was never the best and earned about $5 every 2 hours but Alice? $20 every 2.5 hours! She scraped the pot daily for her family even in a sexual way

Oh yeah. Incase you were wondering, Betty Cooper awoke around 2 hours later with basic medical help. Thrown out by the police for their family Father Hal Cooper hadn't gone to an interview but had instead been spending the day looking for a way to throw Alice, his Wife and Betty, his-not-really Daughter out of their own home and had been forcefully moved to a drug dealing apartment that was no bigger than a bedroom.

~End of Backstory/Flashback~

(Alices P.O.V:)

Hopefully, if I take Betty's mind off of the trauma that we had to deal with the last 2 years I can learn to take my mind off it aswell... Oh Hal, you will be put in your place one day or another! "So Betty, I know there is a couple bars/resturants in the town such as TGI Thursadays, The White Wyrm and Pop's Chocklit' shoppe where do you want to go? Pick 1, 2 or 3!"

(Betty P.O.V:)

As soon as my mum asked "Pick 1, 2 or 3!" I just went along with it and said
" *Sigh* Fine, 3!" My Mother looked so pleased and happily smiled and started going on and on but I got lost at the word 'Pop's' "Oh ok then, you chose Pop's, my personal favourite!! Ugh I remember the good old days there, me and a boy called FP were boyfriend and girlfriend and we used to go there every single day after school, oh Betty it was so romantic I loved him so much and he loved me until I got p- oh! Nevermind we are here, Riverdale the Town with Pep. Your new home!"
"Huh what did you say? All I heard was Pop's, Pep and Boyfriend... Wait we are here? Why didn't you tell me!?" I responded not realising she already had...

(If you see this put the avacado emoji in the comments) 🥑🥑