Before we start - Important notice

Welcome to my new "Reader" story about a character, I really like and hopefully, you will like too!

...

One of my favorite characters became Andy Barclay from "Child's Play 2019" because I think, he's a really sympatic and friendly person!

...

It was very important for me to tell you that I'm only talking about the teenie called Andy and not about the actor Gabriel Bateman!

Some people think for sure, I'm writing this story only because I'm a crazy fan of Gabriel Bateman, but that's not the truth.

Yes, Gabriel is an amazing actor with a hopefully bright future, but you have to know that in the movie, he was none other than his role Andy Barclay.

And exactly about the role, I will write a new "Reader" story!

...

Often such texts come across as wrong or mean and I hope you understand what I meant by that :/ ...

It's neither a hate on the actor, nor on you!
Just a small explanation that it's only about the role :3!

...

Another information: I will publish a new chapter every Sunday until the story is over!

Please don't ask, if the story has been discontinued or when I will post another chapter!

Remember: Every Sunday

If I miss a Sunday, I promise to inform you just in time!

Thank you for reading this notice and I have nothing more to say except:

Have fun and enjoy the story :D 💜!

...

Important noice - 17th July. 2020:
This information is no longer relevant or truthful...
From now on, chapters will only come if I have time besides my professional- or private life ;--; ...