This gotta stop

Chey is played by sza

***********Chey point of view **********

Chey "leave me alone"
Frank "Shut up I can do whatever I want"
Chey "I'm not playing stop touching me"
SLAP!!! . Frank (Chey foster dad) slaps Chey causing her to fall on the floor with a bruise cheek and a busted lip.
Frank "You gone learn how to respect me" he stood over Chey punching and kicking her in her chest,stomach and arms causing her to cough up blood.
Frank: " All you have to do listen and you cant even do that " KICK "Stupid bitch" he said while huffing puffing. Chey foster mom was gone out for the night her foster father was a drunk who loved beating on her.She told her foster mom but she only said " what doesn't kill you make you stronger".

Backstory

Chey moved in with them about 7 years ago after Chey birth mom got deported & her dad was already in jail she had no family she was the only child so they put her in the system. They foster Chey to get a check they didn't care about her.Her foster mom was barely there and if she was she was passout or high on some type of drugs.
Present

Chey struggles to get up and go to the bathroom she walks in and see her self in the mirror she had blood running down her mouth and on her shirt. She take off her shirt noticing all the bruises on her arm and side all she could do was cry.
Ring
Her phone rings it's "Baby Girl🍯🌸"
Chey straighten herself up whipping the blood from her mouth and went to go answer the phone .

Chey:"Hello"

Lala: "What you doing bestie"

Chey: "Nothing laying down what you doing"

Lala: " You okay you sound weird"

Chey : " Yeah I'm cool girl" she said while holding back tears

Lala: " So this what we doing now we lying to each other , y'all got into it again didn't you??"

Chey: "I-I can't I just can't " sobbing

Lala: " Pack yo bags I'll be there in 10 lock your door until I get there and don't hang up"

Chey : "Alright" she hurry up and lock her door she goes in her closet getting her big duffel bag and putting her stuff in there.

Knock knock

Frank "Chey open the door"
Chey just stared at the door while balled in the corner of her room scared out of her mind.

Lala : "Don't open that fucking door I'm pulling up now climb out your window" Chey open her window throwing her duffel bags out first then she grab her phone and put in in her back pocket and jump onto the trampoline she had in her backyard she grab her bag and rush to the car baby Dee was waiting for her in.

2 hours later

"You sure you don't want my brothers to handle him they have np in doing so" Lala said
"Yeah I'm sure just let karma handle him" chey said waving her hand
Lala pulled out a glock 47 with bedazzles on it and say "Well her name karma too" they both laugh
They laid back in baby Lala bed just thinking

*******************************************
No one point a view

Lala spent her weekend pampering Chey she took her to get her hair did ,nails done & shopping for clothes she was even cooked all of Chey favorite food. She always pampered Chey when thing went down with her and her foster parents she thought it'll make Chey feel better.While putting all the focus on Chey, Lala was just bursting inside to tell her bestfriend she had her first real kiss with a boy , Lala kiss Chey before when they were younger but it was just for practice Lala just wanted to make sure when she had her first kiss knew what she was doing .
********************************************
Monday Morning