Imagination (Pt.2)

Mirror. Room. Late. That's it. That's all that crosses my mind as my heart and body just stay still.

The room was silent, dark, but the moonlight shines through the curtains. Soon my eyes adjust.

Did I wake up in the middle of the night? I don't remember waking up though, nor getting up, yet here I am standing in the middle of the room, staring at the long length mirror. I feel..nothing, but I'm not numb. I just look ahead.

After a moment I finally focus my gaze at my reflection.

There's nothing happening, nothing moving, I just continue to look at my hazy figure.

I then look at my outline and follow down but stop halfway and look up again. I stop.

It's not familiar.

I continue to follow until I break from the path and look at my own gaze. Every reaction of mine seemed slow, processing everything little by little. I knew this because once I stared at my own eyes I realized all I've been staring at was a darkened gaze, no eyes. Hair loosely falling over where my eyes were supposed to be. I didn't have my hair loose.

Bit by bit, my senses were coming back to me, but the only thing my body wanted to do was walk closer to it. Maybe I can get a better look at my eyes if I get closer. Maybe I'll find them then.

I'm closer now, but I didn't step forward. The figure is now more clear. She's looking down, so I tilted my head to find her eyes- wait, no, my eyes. Yeah, my eyes.

Slowly, something dawns over me; it doesn't move along with me.

I move back to get a better look.

It continues to stand there, her head hanging slightly low, hair falling loosely over her eyes. Her skin is unusually pale, bluish-green veins popping to the surface of her skin and dark crimson stains- no..bruises.

This isn't me..I know..but I'm not exactly concerned.

I don't move, there's nothing in my body nor my mind urging me to leave..but I do feel a bit tired. I should go back to bed and sleep a little more.

So without a second thought or concern of the figure in the mirror I go back under the covers. It feels really cozy as my heavy eyelids slowly close themselves. My body had become one with the bed and I let it be, but a part of my wanted to look back at the mirror and so after a few seconds I opened my eyes, slowly pushing the cover out of the way so I could see. However she wasn't there anymore, so I close my eyes once more and drift back to sleep..

---

Lazily I pulled off my t-shirt and my sweats along with my panties before stepping inside the shower. The cold water fell over me, my body used to the cold sensation. It helped wash my thoughts away for a moment until I adjusted.

I have to go to school early and hand over the keys, though it'll be difficult to look at Mr.Bin in the eyes. Hopefully he doesn't get suspicious.

"Great." I sighed, and tilted my head as I rubbed my neck. "Out of all the days they decided to fuck each other, why did it have to be when I was there?"

Once finished, I wrapped a towel around myself and head towards my room. The air was colder in the hallway, but I knew it was because of him. Before I reached the end of the hall, chills went down my spine, making my hairs stand up. He was in his room.

I stood there, gazing at the old polished door. He still stays there for quite some time. Don't have a clue what he does. Am I curious? Maybe, maybe not, but I would sometimes just do this, stand here, not knowing what to expect. Ever since yesterday, however, I found myself drawn to him once more.