→ jaehwa's iconic moments - 2 cool 4 skool era

tiny jaehwa uwu ☽

jaehwa was the smallest thing back then. & people really have the audacity to say jimin is small. listen, girlie was 5"1. she had to wear combat boots to make her look taller & more 'intimidating'. that young, 18-year-old face wasn't doing her any justice tho. & it always dawns upon me on why jaehwa had -- sometimes ( which is sumn we'll touch on later 🤠 )

jaehwa with huge ass hair ☽

in the '2 cool 4 skool' era, jaehwa had curly hair that looked like a wholeass lion's mane. simba who??? don't get me wrong, girlie looked hella cute in that hair style (namjoon tried). but why tf would you give a 5"1, skinny ass girl that big of a hairstyle??? like ?????? honestly, bighit, you ruined the 'bad girl' aesthetic you were tryna give her. but at least she looked better than me. that's all that matters :)))

jaehwa's 1st log ☽

ok this was so so so cute because she waited so long to finally do a log on BANGTANTV. like she was smiling, laughing at herself, & acting like army was actually there. this was also where jaehwa's 1st meme was created. she was trying to put her playlist on shuffle, & she got so confused when it wouldn't start. but when it did, we got live footage of jaehwa's soul leaving her body. jaehwa literally jumped up & almost fell out her seat & broke a wholeass bone. & apparently, some armys caught her blurry face @ the right time, & now that picture is still circulating all over army twitter ( it even reached the locals 👀 )

( bonus: jaehwa eventually found out )

1st jaemin log ☽

cute x a kgfngfnillion. that's all.

the 'we're gonna fall madly in love wit each other' foreshadowing in this shit!! take a shot every time jaehwa & jimin discreetly flirted with each other & you'll have to get your stomach pumped & your kidneys replaced. like they were crushing on each other so badly. jimin & jaehwa were laughing together, randomly smiling @ each other in order to make the awkward silence less awkward, & falling onto each other. @ the end, jaemin made a heart to end the log & couldn't not laugh for 1 second. jaehwa started blushing ( baby :((( ) & rushing jimin to turn the camera off.

thEY'RE MY BABIES & I LOVE THEM OKAY.

jaehwa + takis = everyone's favorite ship ☽

rip jaemin 😔

peep jaehwa in the back of a bangtan bomb, stuffing her face with a huge ass bag of takis. like her hands were all red & shit and i'm honestly surprised on how girlie didn't die while eating a million of those at once. like who gave her those??? & why was she just so unbothered???? why tf does jaehwa like takis so much????? bitch is probably addicted tbh. my strange addiction needs to come collect this tiny bitch.

( i'mkiddingyouallknowi'mkidding )

( bonus: why didn't the bitch gain any weight yet??? like she eats that much but ???? )

jaehwa on helium ☽

remember that one time bangtan was taking helium like it was crack?? jaehwa was in on that shit, too. & what made it better is that her voice was the highest thing back then. like omf she sounded like a whole child. all the boys fucking lost it when jaehwa spoke after sucking that balloon. like mariah carey who???

jaehwa: "you make me feel so ooh ooOH OOOOH OOOOooOOHHH AAAAAaaaAAaAaAAAaaAAHHHHHHHHH-!"

the boys: losing it

jaehwa: "hello everyone. i'm girl crush vocalist, kim jaehwa!"

the boys: still mf dying

jaehwa's neverending punishments on rookie king 

jaehwa used to be so bad at end plate king like you don't even fucking know. she's probably better at it now, but we'll have no idea. n e ways, girlie went through so many punishments like it was absolutely unreal. she was this close to losing her sanity. here's one of armys favorites ( because we like watching our bub suffer :)) ).

jaehwa walked in from around the wall, going in slow motion. the boys were anxiously waiting to see what jaehwa had in store, & they lost it once she revealed herself. deadass, jaehwa was dressed in a men's suit. tie & everything, mf ( just not the shoes. oh hell no ). girl had this cheesy smile across her face, making the boys laugh harder.

apparently, she had to impersonate a drama character.

"noona, don't try to escape me. you are bound to this company, & as the new director, you are bound for as long as i want you to be. don't run. because..." jaehwa raised her eyebrow dramatically, equally dramatic music just adding layers to this shit. "i love you."

the 7 boys lost their shit, & yoongi just had to cringe ( we're all in this together 😔 ). jaehwa and her bitchass even took it a step further, kissing & winking at the camera. literally, actress of the century.

"she's really good at acting." namjoon said, his voice obviously laced with a hell's worth of sarcasm. jaehwa kept up that 'male k-drama lead' front for like 2 seconds after & then completely died.

she turned to the staff, her face reading 'for the love of shit, please help'. "can i take this off now? it's really hot." jaehwa said. bitch even decided to throw some aegyo in because we love a manipulative cutie :) "please oppa??"

"no. please sit down, jaehwa-ssi." the staff answered. jaehwa groaned like a bitch, making the boys laugh at her turmoil again. don't we love a suffering hoe :)))

jaehwa's MAKEUP OH- ☽

jaehwa's makeup in this era was just the most elaborate thing. she looked cool & everything but thank god it's been toned down. like she was literally wearing straight black makeup the entire time??? jaehwa always had a bold wing & smokey eyeshadow that made her eyes just fucking shrink in size but at the same time it was perfectly fine??? lol idk, just know that jaehwa looked somehow ( in a good way i think ).

jaehwa's stylists also concealed tf out of her lips, too. and like ???? for what??? jaehwa's lips are thicc as a bitch & you had the audacity to put concealer on them?? i think it was just to complete the look or sumn but it was sorta kinda unnecessary.

( bonus: if jaehwa rocked that makeup now, sexiness factor would've increased by a million. just don't conceal her lips tho :) )

in conclusion ☽

 even tho jae was still mourning her dad's death ( because he literally died a month before ), she was still the biggest, cutest, stupidest, sassiest, & most intimidating meme that the world had seen, & she still is :))

( just more intimidating. & one hell of a sassy bitch. )