Seven- Welcome!

(Okay so I decided not to add gifs in because WATTPAD WONT LET ME ADD ONES THAT ARE MORE THAN 3MB AND IDK HOW TO CHECK- ahem, sorry. But yeah that happened so should I just add pictures or just leave it blank...)
—•—

            It was a chilly afternoon, and it was the perfect time to wear cute cardigans and boots and scarfs. Everything was going great so far for the seven boys in their shared apartment. Yoongi was sleeping peacefully, Hoseok was playing with Yeontan while Taehyung was reading a book about art pieces and their creators in the living room . Jungkook was working out in his room , Seokjin was cooking a meal in the kitchen For Namjoon and himself while Namjoon was on V-Live. Finally, Jimin was on the couch on social media.
      Y/n knocked on the from door with her boba tea in one hand and her bag in the other. Yeontan quickly jumped off of Hoseok's lap and started barking at the door.
      "I'll grab it!" He spoke, grabbing up to get the door. He picked up Yeontan in one hand and opened the door with the other. "Y/n!" He said cheerfully, smiling at her. Everyone else stopped what they were doing and ran towards the door, everyone but Jungkook was squeezing Y/n in a huge hug. A huge loud of a dumbbell falling was heard. "Oops!" Jungkook's voice was heard running down the stairs and joining the big hug.  The sound of rice sizzling too much and a hint of burning was in the air. "Ah, the rice!!" Seokjin quickly scrambled against everyone and ran towards the kitchen.
      "Oh heh, we should probably let her breath..." Namjoon, being the responsible one he is spoke up. Everyone let go of Y/n and she finally got some air. "Whoo, thanks Joon, I can finally breathe..." Y/n smiled weakly and set her bag on the table along with her coffee. She didn't get it smashed since she raised it up in the air when all the boys went smashing into her.

—•—

Okay yeah I don't know what I wrote, I didn't know where I was going with this one but it's just a filler I guess. <3