Prologue

1946
$Darkness has consumed$

Joey
It was just another day in the studio the animators were making scenario for Bendy, Alice, and Boris.
"Stupid mutt because of him all the others know about their existing." Joey thought.
" At least now the production of the cartoon is going a lot faster." Suddenly Joey had a strange thought.
"Now that they are alive and I am their creator, I can do whatever I want with them, ... Expectingly Bendy."
This new thought caused Joey to think of the most unholy thing any one could do to a person, expesualy their own creation.
😈Rape👿 
Joey laughed a cruel laugh and went to the rehearsal room and found bendy and the other had just finished an episode.
" Bendy come with me will you. "
Joey asked.
"Sure Joey," bendy said, " what ya need?"
"Nothing really just go in that room I will be there soon." Joey said as he went and grabbed the key to the room.

Bendy
"Joey was acting a little strange just now, why would he want me to wait in such a secluded part of the studio?" Bendy thought. Suddenly Joey returned but when he got in he locked the door.
" Jjjjjoey, what are ya doing?"
" Making sure you can't run and no one can stop us from having our  fun." Joey said as he pinned me to the floor.

To be continued