frostbite 2

As I waltzed down the sidewalk just to get to the grocery store (with earbuds in), My stupidity took over, and as I waltzed thinking everything was just perfect and fine, I forgot to look both ways and I had to take earbuds out. "Sorry car! Sorry people" I yelled and waved across over to the car. When beginning to dart the street, I walked into the grocery store. "Good Morning, sonnyboy." The guy at the cash register said to me. I looked at him with a weird glance over my shoulder then I turned around and smiled a awkward smile at the nickname he just gave me. "Uh... good morning?"

"Hey haha. Do you need anything, like any help looking for items around here?" The guy asked and started to walk towards me as he himself, tried to help me but wasn't supposed to leave the register. "I am fine, thanks though." I then put my hood over my head and kept walking.

Weird guy then said if i needed help to let him know. Hmm weird right?

After the weird convo wit grabbed some food items for the lost boy. I thought to myself "what is with that weird guy who works at the front?" I then just ran out of the grocery store and didn't pay. I used my wind abilities to shut the doors closed on the security guards.