Chapter 9

Chad at the top and if you revisit chapter 3 you'll see a picture of dre.

Natasha P.O.V

Today is competition day I decided I'd get me one of them electronic voice changers I was starting to get tired of using the white board. I just hope that what i've taught them over the weeks will help them win. Np= Natasha porter

Brenton- I don't think were ready for this NP we haven't really been practicing.

Np- (presses button) are you sure about that?

Jessica- dang your voice is deep, you sure you're not a grown man ?

Np- to be considered a "grown" man you have to be at least 18 so what do you think that means?

Jessica- (crosses arms) this smart mouth , I liked it better when you didn't speak

Np- would you like to wait your first competition out i'll be happy to send you home .

Brenton- ay Jessica you better stop playing around he ain't the one .

Jessie- (shakes head) its almost time .

Np- remember what I taught you.

Brenton - which was nothing (mumbles)

Np- want to say that to my face son?

Jessie- wait wait, calm down I figured it

Brenton- figured what out?

Jessica - I'm not catching on

Jessie - np made us do all them dumb exercises to practice off the bike.

Brenton- still don't get it man

Jessica- oh I get it now , all of them exercises strengthened our body okay um (stands beside bike) we use our leg muscles to turn and in order for us to turn the bike we need balance so us standing on one leg for 60 seconds on each leg for an hour each week helped our leg muscles get stronger.

Brenton- when you get smart .

Jessica- (looks at him rolling her eyes) all I said and thats what you got out of it.

Np- good job troopers , now put your helmets on game time kiddies

Students- (checks gear and places helmets on)

The race begins , they start off weak then as the round goes on they start to improve until Jessica falls off the bike causing them to stop when she grabs her knee.

Announcer- I wonder how they will continue with 2 men out there against 3 this is not a good look for them .

Np- come on kid (helps jessica onto the bench going to another rookie)

Np- how would you like to have this opportunity..?

Chris - its Chris (nods head) i've been waiting for this moment thank you sir I wont disappoint

Announcer- oh look here an replacement thats not against the rules is it?

Announcer #2 - no no I don't think so they're are from the same company

Np- come on Jessica (helps her down the bleachers into the backroom)

Jessica- your not going to rape me are you?

Np- wouldn't dream of it .

Jessica- (hops to chair) my knee really hurts.

Np- will it might be swollen (goes into freezer getting ice pack handing it to her)