A Day In The Life Of Y/N Kaiba

High in Earth's geo-synchronous orbit Kaiba Corps massive Eden Space Station was undergoing heavy additions namely a new residential wing. "Power, Atmosphere and Artificial Gravity systems are nominal. Back ups read green. Congratulations Kaiba Corporation, the Residential Wing has been successfully integrated." The engineers took a moment to cheer at their success before shuffling off to head towards the space elevator to clock out.

"Is it everything you hoped for Y/N?" High in the control tower at the center of the facility a young man of the age of Nineteen. Sits in a comfy and very expensive office chair. To his left a women with powder blue hair, ocean blue eyes, cream colored skin and dressed like a secretary. The man behind the desk was Y/N Kaiba. Adopted son of Seto Kaiba and the CEO of Kaiba Corporation. And the Woman was Kisara, an advanced Ai and Y/N's Assistant. "There's still more work to be done Kisara. But that is tomorrow's problem." He stood from his chair. "Prepare the track." Kisara nodded before scattering into pixels.

'The track' was a 6 kilometer long circular race track wide enough to fit five cars driving side by side. But it was not cars that used this track. "Load opponent 04-18-2000." Y/N now wearing a white motorcycle suit with blue markings black carbon fiber bracers over white gloves, a black belt and Third Generation Duel disk. "Very good sir. Your D wheel is prepped and ready, as is your automated opponent.

Out onto the track a robot with a singular eye and two seemingly mismatched arm's one was flat and specialized for the purpose of being an automated duel disk its other one contained the deck and had pincers for holding cards. It's lower half meanwhile was a large sphere that allowed it to keep pace with and maneuver with D-wheels.

Speaking of D-Wheels, Y/N's dueling motorcycle was built in the image of the dragon that was Synonymous with the Kaiba Name. As a result, the wheels were clutched in the talons of the beast. The controls were inside the beasts tusks and various displays were built into the back of it's head. Finally it's wings flanked the back rest pointing upward. The buisness mogul took his seat in the runner. "First one around the turn will go first."

"Of course sir." Kisara took control of the drone, it's cycloptic eye turning from its normal red to blue.

3

Y/N slid his helmet on. Which was also shaped like the Blue Eyes White Dragon. A visor styled after the dragon's teeth. The tusks and eyes decorated the sides. And a mouth and face guard could slide out from the tusk's forming the lower jaw

2

Y/N's hands gripped the handle bars tightly.

1
Go!

The drone and duelist took off like a pair of bullets, however the drones lighter weight allowed it to pull ahead at the corner.

Speed world Active⎦

(Kisara|Lp/4000|Hand/5|Spd/0)

(Y/N Kaiba|Lp/4000|hand/5|Spd/0)

"I will begin the turn by using the effect of Arisen Gaia The Fierce Knight to Special summon it." Kisaras retrain of the iconic level seven warrior monster rose to the field waving its lance's around while the horse began to run alongside its master.

Arisen Gaia The Fierce Knight
(Lvl/7|Atk/2300|Def/2100)

"Then I will set two face down cards and bring my turn to an end." The face downs materialized on the drones flanks.