16.Rewrite The Stars

Weiss's POV

As I see Snow looking like he was in deep thought while looking straight in front of him, I knew that he was looking at a transparent screen.

Something I have seen when the first time Snow added me into his [Party]

Three weeks ago, he had amnesia.

When I heard about it, I got depressed, since it was also nearly incurable.

And with his amnesia, it means that he doesn't remember the time we spent.

At first, I had hope that he still remembers, but when I saw him again, I was heartbroken that he didn't remember me, and only heard of me from Winter after asking her about us.

But, I was still happy that he was alive.

Then, I was saddened again that he will be different from the Snow from the amnesia, but we still accepted it.

At least, he was more cheerful now.

Also, I know it was cruel, but I tricked him into sleeping naked with me.

And Oum was I surprised after seeing that 10 inch dick of his.

It took lot out of me to look away from it.

After that, the day after, when that scum came, he didn't even know that Snow had amnesia!

The nerve of him.

At least, when that scum brought up the subject of me singing, Snow said that he'll sing with me, making me happy.

Afterwards, he explained to me, Winter, and mom about his semblance, and we went to a [Dungeon] he made and we practiced our song while we fought monsters.

It was a fun experience, but, a week later, Snow confessed that he wasn't Snow, rather, a different person from another world that had been turned into Snow, saying that he couldn't keep lying to us.

Of course, we were distressed after that, but we quickly accepted it.

Then, after some time, I noticed that Winter and mom has gotten a lot closer to Snow, I mean, me too, but if they were doing it with the same thing I had in mind, then I need to talk to them.

After that, I found some time to discuss my feelings for Snow, and it turns out that, they also felt the same, and since we love each other, and incest and harem were just uncommon, we decided to share.

With that, we even started to flirt with him.

It was a fun three weeks, but next week, me and Snow will join Beacon.

I was sad, Snow too, since we will have to leave them, but we promised to come back home on weekends.

But now, we have to sing.

With Snow holding my hand, we looked at each other, and nodded.

We went out of the limousine, and went to the backstage.