it gets real

Zac 

(happy now useless roman?)

I got claimed that morning at breakfast. A dark blue holographic lightning bolt appeared over my head and everybody gasped. After me being confused for awhile someone explained. Then Sam made me get a prophecy and take on a quest. Creepy Oracles are not my thing. Not one bit. Then I got to hang out around camp the rest of the day. That was until Sam went missing.

It was before campfire songs and after dinner when he went missing. He was in the arena when I left and he wasn't there when I came back 10 minutes later. I asked everybody if they've seen him. No one has.

Great now I have to take on a quest by myself. Just dandy. Fabulous. Great. Best thing to happen all week.

FYI, in case you're hella stupid. That was sarcasm. I'm dreading this. But know I know I have to take Skylar, the idiotic Greek. And some other child of the big three. I think her name was Cassie or something.

I'm planning this out and Skylar comes barging into my cabin. "Where the hell is he!?" She asks pulling out a dagger.

"I don't know! Don't kill me!" I say throwing up my hands in shock and fear. Damn this girl could be scary.

"Don't play games with me. Tell me where Sam is you useless roman." She says pointing the dagger at my throat

"I seriously don't know. Calm down. Jeez you're a snappy one." I say

She throws the dagger across the room and flops onto the floor. She sits there for a few minutes until she gets back up. She sighs loudly and sits down on a bean bag across from me.

"You told him the prophecy. What is it?" She asks

I told her the prophecy. And she sat there for a moment. She then got up and grabbed a piece of paper. I saw her scribble some things down quickly.

"Basically, we need to go west. Most likely to the underworld. We are obviously finding another demigod along the way. Meeting a "fallen one". And saving Sam." She says

"Okay. But we need 3 children for the big three. We have two." I respond

"Cassie Di' Angelo. Daughter of Hades. That makes three."  She says

"Oh. Okay. What now?" I ask

"Get packed and get some sleep. We have a quest to go on you useless roman." She says

With that she marches out and goes to do whatever it is she does.

Skylar (YAY!)

I found Cassie 20 minutes later. She was doodling in a notebook when I found her on top of her cabin. Yes you read that right. No she's not insane. She just likes being alone to draw and listen to music.

"YO CASSIE!" I yell

I see her flail and almost fall. She ends up actually falling but shadow traveling before hitting the ground. She hits the ground a few feet in front of me instead.

"Dammit! I was supposed land on my feet!" She yells in frustration.

Getting up she throws her sketch pad and iPod down in frustration. She walks over and slaps me across the face. Really hard might I add.

"What the fuck was that for!?" I yell slapping her back

"You fucking scared the hell out of me and I fell!" She yells back

"Oh." I say

"Yeah." She pauses "Now what the hell do you want!" She asks

"Quest. Tomorrow. Sam's missing. Zac's leading it. We need another child of one of the big three. That's you. Get packed. You're coming along because I'm not dealing with him alone" I say

"But Skylar!!!" She whines

"Don't. You. Dare. You're coming along even if I have to drag you with me." I say

"Bu-" She starts again

I cut her off quickly "Hell no. You're coming along and we're saving Sam."

"Fine." She says crossing her arms.

"Now go pack." I say pointing to her cabin.

"Yes ma'am." She grumbles walking away

I start going back to my cabin and I feel a sharp pain in my shoulder. Then everything goes black.

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHSHAHAHAHAHAJANSJHSHSHSHAHHDJDBWPXKCNDHSODNNFQJQPOWJDNX! CLIFFHANGERS!

THAT WAS FUN!

DON'T KILL ME!

BYYYEEEEEE