Prologue part two (In working progress)

After an hour or so of playing catch, the ball was put away again.

Aqua was sitting under a shady tree with a booklet on her lap and a pencil in her hand and Raven sleeping soundly by her feet.

The pencil swiftly glided over the opened page of her booklet with her hand guiding it.Evey now and then she stopped to erase something if it weren't right for her.

The picture on the paper was half way done, taking the form of a woman. The woman looked almost like an older version of herself.
The smile on the woman's face was small and delicate, and her eyes showed compassion and love. Aqua smiled subconsciously at the picture, slowly stopping her pencil. She traced her finger gently over the picture.

Suddenly at that moment a thundering noise erupted through the sky. Aqua closed the little booklet as she looked up curiously. The weather report didn't predict any rain so she was mildly surprised to find that it became darker as the clouds drew closer. The wind picked up with a immense speed. There was a rumble before another thundering sound erupted and rain drops fell down from the sky.

Though the sudden weather change was odd, that wasn't the strangest thing she witnessed that moment. In the sky was a green light beam, glowing in the sky.
"What is that?"
"How is this happening."
"Where did it come form." The voices of the people around her were filled with curiosity and fear as they made their way out of the park, dashing straight to the safety of their home.

Aqua however stood there looking at the beam, hypnotised by the green light. Everything around her disappeared in the back round. Visions played before her eyes like a slideshow. Green electricity shooting everywhere. One lightning bolt made it's way towards her and shot her. "Melany!"

Aqua immediately snapped out of her trance when she felt something wet and soft brushing through her fingers. She looked down to find her dog rubbing her head through her fingers. Raven looked up at her with concern flashing in her eyes, as a whimper escaped her mouth.

Aqua gently rubbed her husky's head. "Let's head home." Raven leaned in to her touch, happy her mistress came to her senses. Aqua looked at the light beam again. "Before we get soaked."

She put her booklet in her backpack and threw it over her shoulders. Raven followed her as she raced out of the park, making their way home.