Chapter Two: Lunette

I knew this wasn't a good idea, but seriously? Why have the entire mall blocked off?! When Spirit walked into Burberrys making all the noise in the world, you'd think that we weren't breaking the rules. Of course she paid for it when in mid spin she bumped into someone. 

The boy looked about our age with green eyes that sparkled as he traced her beautiful features. He's too close to her though, we need more cosmetics so she's not covered all the way!

"Why are you here and what happened to your face?" he asked his growl turning to a sincere expression. 

"Nothing." she rushed around stepping back and turning away. 

"What happened?" he growled, "Did our security do that?" he asked angrily. 

"No, no, I-I-I" she stammered. OH COME ON! He would be able to see straight through that! 

"She fell down the stairs. She's the most clumsy person in the world." I sighed, I was proud because I sounded unbelievably believable.

I had always been a great liar. When I was little I took many acting classes until my mother died. Then my dad took me out of them because he thought it was pointless. Sooner than later he became a drunk, he abused me until he died while drunk driving. He ended up killing a nineteen year old and his girlfriend while I was sent to a carehome and now I'm eighteen and working at a downtown cafe' struggling to pay my share of rent with Spirit.

"Oh, okay. Well then why do you have bruises then?" he smirked uncovering my lie. Oh shit. 

Ummm, "She dragged me down with her, do you know how bad a foot in the face feels?" I laughed stiffly.

He nodded dropping it but still unconvinced. "So, why are you here? Nobody is supposed to be here."

Oh god, Spirit come up with something!!! "Well, wekindasaidwewereemployeessothatwecouldgetcosmeticsandsomemakeup." she said in one breath panting.

The boy chuckled, "Do you know who I am?" he asked. Now that I think of it he does look extremely familiar. Where did I see those curls and green eyes? Oh my god. Realization hit me, apparently it did to Spirit too because her eyes were wide with shock.

"You're Harry Styles, aren't you?" I asked slowly. He flashed a smile at me and he turned back to Spirit.

"Har- who are you?" a boy asked coming from behind Harry.

He had dirty blonde hair that was wavy. It was as bushy as Harry's but was wavy and ruffled, not curled. What effected me even more were his eyes. I'd never liked brown eyes before because they were so boring. Not like I could trash them or anything, my eyes were technically brown. His eyes just drew you in. They were so caring and loving. So, huggable. And his lips so kissable, wait I did not just say that! Teenage hormones, blame it on the hormones Lunette. Blame everything on hormones. my inner voice shouted

Yes, technically. I wear contacts that make my eyes blue so I can read but today I left them out because I don't plan on trying to impress anyone. My glasses were in my purse though just in case. You never know with me. That and I was hoping to somehow to drag Spirit into the book store . . . she hates reading.

"I'm Sp-" but stopped to say Hope. Of course, she hated her full name. I however admired it. It was incredibly fascinating and meaningful.

"Her full name is Spirit Hope." I smirked at her and then remember the boys were there and became shy again, becoming red from embersment.

"My name is Lunette. You can call me Lou, or Loone" I said staring at the floor.

"We're Harry and Liam." Harry said pointing at himself and then to Liam.