Where have I been...?

I've been having serious problems writing. At first, I was happy to make this, and contribute to the small Wattpad community. My one goal was to make it popular again, I wanted people who were looking for decent tawog fanfictions to find some of mine and say "I'm gonna start writing on here!"

I believe it worked, because during the first 2 months of my Gumwin story being up, I found 4-6 brand new Gumwin fanfics on the site. I was really happy, and I felt like I was doing a good jo restoring the community.

I decided to take a little break from writing, which ofc took at least 2 friggin month.

I came across some problems, of course. For example, my wc account was very inactive, I hadn't posted since May. So I spent 2 weeks on my bfwc fanfiction. Then I decided that my more original one needed some love too, since I hadn't touched it since early 2019. I made an event map so I could understand my own story more, since it's rough and pretty messy at the moment, and it's all based off of public rp I've done. 

Then, I had to work on my main. I hadn't updated my only story since 2018 probably, but me and my writing partner/best friend were still into it, hence our artwork and conversations about the topic. So I spent 2 days working on a new story and posted the first part.

I finally posted the new Gumwin chapter, and I was relieved to get it off my chest.

But after looking at all of these, I realized something that was similar to all of them.

It involved working on a new story. 

I know that @potatosalad23549 saw my The Joy fanfic {That was taken down less than 24 hours after creation, by myself}, and people also saw my AU book, my Soft Rejection One-Shot, and so on. My point is, I think that when I was making more diverse and fun tawog content, I was having more fun. SO you know what that means? Let's play a bit of quizzies!

?- Which of the following{s} will Aries do?

1' Delete In The Air

2' Work on Different Stories

3' Start doing her AU book more often

4' Make experimental/practice stories [One-Shots]

5' Post the deleted "In The Air" chapter

!- Is you answer finalized?

If you chose 1' then....

You're wrong.

It was 4' and 5'

If you want to read the deleted chapter, I'm posting it in a separate book. When I finish "In The Air" I'm adding it as a bonus chapter.

Sorry if I scared you ;~;

Well, you also might recall me posting on my community tab that I was dealing with some personal issues? That's all sorted out, all I can say is... Nothing really ;P

So, thank you for sticking with me all this time... Thank you for being by my side, and not giving up on me when I went through this month long disaster.  

Thanks for Reading.

~ Aries •