-Six-

"Come on," Milo says, pulling me towards our seats. The movie was 'It Happened One Night' made in 1934. We were the only ones there. It was nice. I eat some popcorn and try to focus on the movie when I feel Milo's hand play with the hair that had fallen out. I glace at him and see a small smile on his face. He rests his head on my shoulder. I could feel his breath on my neck. His other hand laces threw mine, and he kisses it.

"Stop. I'm watching a movie." I mutter softly. He chuckles lightly.

"Oh sweetheart, we could have just stayed in the car," he mumbles. I turn to face him confusion written on my face.

"What? You asked me to the mov-" his lips crashed on mine. I slowly started to kiss back, wrapping my arms around him, pulling him closer. After a few moments, I pull away, trying to get my breath back. He takes this time to trail soft butterfly kisses on my neck and jawline. I gasp softly as he licks my soft spot on my neck.

"Milo.." I hiss out but end up getting shut up by his lips being placed on mine once again. He slowly pulls away, placing his forehead to mine.

"I told you we should have stayed in the car," he mumbles, I look back at the screen and notice that the movies over.

"Oh," I say with a giggle. He takes my hand, pulling me up, I grab my drink, and we head out. We get outside and its snowing lightly. I smile, looking up. The snow sparkled with the Christmas lights.

"Ah, winter, how I love thee," I say. Milo smiles at me. He pulls me into a kiss. I smile when he pulls away. We walk to his car, he opens the door for me and smirks.

"M'lady," he says. I roll my eyes. He gets in turn on the heat and turns on the radio. It starts to play 'Baby, it's cold outside' I smile and turn it up singing along to the lyrics.

"But baby it's cold outside." I sing with a smile. Milo takes my hand as we drive towards my house. We pull up to my house, I look in the window and see the Christmas tree lit up, and our Christmas lights lit up outside. I smile softly.

"Help me to my window?" I ask with a giggle.

"Always, sweetheart." Milo steps out of the car, and I follow. He goes up the tree first, pulling me up with him, I see Amanda and Vanessa watching a movie, I knock on the window, and they turn there heads and smile. Vanessa opens the window.

"Hellooo," she says with a giggle. I rolled my eyes and slid into the window, landing softly on my feet. I turn to Milo, who sits on the branch with a smile.

"Tomorrow is the town hall Christmas tree decorating thing, along with the rest of the town. Wanna go with me?" he asks. I smile and nod my head.

"But, don't pick me up.I'll meet you there," He gives me a soft kiss on my lips and then goes down the tree. I wave at him as he drives away.

"So, how was the movie?" Vanessa asked with a smirk. I laugh softly.

"We should have just stayed in the car." I sigh as I pull off my uggs.

"You mean you didn't watch the movie very much?" Amanda asks.

"Like....three minutes of it." Vanessa lets out a squeal.

"Tell us everything!" the say, pulling me towards, and I did.

"Well, we better get to sleep if we are going to do this!"

*

I woke up around 10 am. Amanda and Vanessa already up, washed, and dressed.

"I have a hot shower ready for you," Vanessa says, pushing me towards my bathroom. I shower and then pull a fluffy white towel around me. I step out of my bathroom. I see Amanda and Vanessa picking out clothes.

"Oh, dark blue skinny jeans?" Amanda says, holding up a pair of jeans. Vanessa nods.

"Now, do a shirt or a t-shirt?" Vanessa asks holding up a white t-shirt and a grey sweater shirt

"Shirt," Amanda says. "That way, she doesn't have to wear a jacket."

"Okay, get dressed," Amanda says, throwing my clothes at me. I roll my eyes but get dressed. I slip on some socks and then my uggs.

"Perfect!" Vanessa says. I smile. I brush my hair, and then Vanessa braids it. I pull it to the side.

"Okay, let's go." We go downstairs, and I see Megan and Ace reading a book together on the sofa. Megan leaning on his chest, sitting in between his legs, Ace was leaning on the armrest, holding the book in his hands. My parents went Christmas shopping a few hours ago.

"Hey, me,  Amanda, and Vanessa are gonna go to the tree ceremony thing," I say as I put on a hat and a scarf.

"Alright." Ace says, "Be home at 8." he says. I nod. Amanda grabbed their keys and said she was driving.

We drive downtown, and I see people helping out, putting lights on the trees and buildings. I see Milo waiting by his car. Amanda pulls in behind his car. Milo walks over and opens my door for me, I step out, and before he even shuts the door, he kisses me. I hear Vanessa and Amanda say 'awe' I giggle and pull away. I shut the door and take his hand in mine.

"Let's go," Milo says, pulling me towards the tree. Amanda and Vanessa wave at me.

"8 pm!" they call after me. I smile and wave. Milo smirks at me.

"Let's have some fun."