INTRODUCTION

On this friendship day i want to start writting a mahi and yuvi friendship story...I don't know the reason but i always loved their bond ..How many rumours may come ..how much people blame them and their friendship..every time they proved them wrong...They don't meet or party  very often,they dont post anything much about eachother in social media ..they don't even follow eachother on insta...bcoz their friendship is beyond that stupid follow eachother thing through which people are judging friendships nowadays...But whenever they meet they make it memorable..They show their love and respect to eachother even after many rumour...They are so many friends in ICT but some how i love seeing them together much..so this is a small ff about them ...  

*****

So it was when mahi was new to the team and got selected for India's tour to Bangladesh.He was so nervous between all that new members he didn't talk to anyone he just got into bus and sat. Then one guy came to him with his ever so stylish and attitude manner and said

Guy:Hoii!! you know whose seat is this?

Mahi:No ...is this dada or sachin's seat?

Guy:No thats not theirs but mine so please get up and sit somewhere else ..By the way is sachin paaji your friend u calling him by his name,call him either sachin sir or paaji do you get that?

Mahi:Ok...i am sitting here already so you sit some where else.

Guy: What? you know with whom u are talking  with ...Iam YUVRAJ SINGH😎 so chup chap  kahi aur jake bhito..By the way U are new to the team and didn't play even one match so be careful while talking or behaving with others in team who are experienced than u ..ok?

(So the guy was our Yuvi)

Mahi:OK ..

And he just got up and  sat some where else and thought he is such a good player and he is good to everyone and makes so much fun with everyone but why he has that much attitude with me.

*****

So this is it for today..i know its too short but i will give a long one tomoorow and also try updating my other stories too..

Are u people excited for this story??

Check that video it is one of my favorite vm of them😍

Plz do vote and comment

Love,

Sreya❤❤

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!! All my beautiful people out there.. Love u all😘😘👭👫