My Guardians

Part 1: Love, Once More!

"So..." Atsushi spoke, "Umm..."

Kinshiro looked over, "Yes..."

Yumoto frowned as they sat in silence and Ryuu growled, "THIS IS HELL! SWEET AND SOUR HELL!"

Yumoto jumped and En growled, "Get with it already! Say something!"

"Now, we just all got back together..." Io spoke and Akoya nodded, "Yes."

Ibushi sighed and they froze as Yumoto went over, "AH! So you're really going abroad?!"

"Y-yes.."

"On a plane!?"

"Y-yes, what else."

"Oh..." Yumoto frowned and Kinshiro looked at him, "Y-your majesty...we...we have to."

Yumoto sighed and Ibushi turned to him, "Hey, it's for school."

Yumoto looked away as En grabbed him, "Leave them alone, Yumoto."

Yumoto frowned and the awkwardness continued but the heir frowned as he saw them, "Hey look! They're like Tawarayama-sensei right now!"

"Silent? Kinshiro always i-."

"No, they're floating!"

They all gasped and they quickly got the duo out of the bath. Yumoto sighed as he began to fan them. "Why couldn't they say what's on their minds?"

Io sighed, "Yumoto, we just all became friends again."

Ryuu looked up from his game with Akoya, "Don't worry, Yumoto. It's nothing wrong."

Yumoto sighed and gasped as Ibushi placed a hand on his head, "Don't worry," he smiled, "Little One, it's nothing to worry about."

The first year gasped as Kinshiro groaned and sat up. "Did...I pass out?" he turned bright red as he saw Atsushi and stood. "Are you okay, Kinshiro?" Ibushi asked as the president dressed.

"Yes, I'm fine..." He spoke as he put on his white student council uniform. "Now, heir and guardians, please be safe while we are gone."

Yumoto looked down slightly as Kinshiro walked to him. Kinshiro looked at him, "Dear heir, please you have my number and email, if something to go wrong, do not hesitate to contact me."

"A-Aurite...I-I mean president, thank you."

Ibushi looked at Yumoto as the small boy hugged him tightly, "Please don't leave me..."

"My Little One, I have to go." Ibushi smiled and Yumoto began to pout.

"Yumoto, I'll be back, if you need me, message or call. Akoya or I will respond."

The student council began to leave, but Yumoto called out, "President!"

"Yes, your majesty?" Kinshiro asked and Yumoto smiled, "May we come see you before you set off?"

"Of...of course."

"Yay!"