11.

- 𝘒'𝘔𝘢𝘢𝘺𝘢 𝘑𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴 ꕤ -

After finishing the last touches on my hair I was finally ready for class. I do a 360 in the mirror analyzing my outfit looking good, as always. I sport a pair of light wash flare jeans with a black t shirt crop top, and my feet accompanies a pair of black Guess Longo sandals showing my pink acrylic toenails.

My phone tolls from across the room, I walk over grabbing it off the bed slightly smiling wondering why would West be texting me this early. I slide my phone into my back pocket deciding not to reply back.

I grab my purse, and keys then headed downstairs. After grabbing a small ziplock bag of red seedless grapes and a water bottle from out the refrigerator I exit out the front door, locking it behind me. I was about to get into my car until I seen a silver 2022 Dodge Challenger parked in front of my house.

"The fuck." I say to myself being confused. As I inch closer he rolls the window down giving me access to see him. " I don't answer your text, so you drive to my house?"

"If you would've read my message you would've seen I told you that I was outside."

Kev gets in the hospital and all of a sudden these niggas are bold. I chuckle to myself.

He unlocks the car door staring at me, so I stare at him. "So you just gone stand there?"

"Yes, I gotta go to class."

"What y'all doing in there today?" He asks firing up a blunt.

"Take notes. Why does it matter?" I slap my thigh.

"You can get the notes from somebody else. You chilling wit me today." He demands. I scoff getting into the car trying to act bothered.

He drives off down the street rolling up the window to kill the heat. It stay hot in Atlanta.

"Why ion be seeing you ? Who you be wit ?"

"The house & my bestfriend really. Why ion be seeing yo? Who you be wit?"

He waves me off. "Who yo bestfriend?"

I look at him like he's crazy for waving me off. "Don't you ever wave me off again, is you good ?" "Why you questioning me anyways ?"

"I be making money , and I be wit shooters. Now who yo bestfriend?" He questions. I return the favor of waving him off. "I like that." He chuckles.

He pulls into a gated community with a beautiful set of English brick apartments. He parks and we exit the car climbing the stairs to the third floor. He unlocks his door revealing a surprisingly nice apartment.

"Hm." I nod.

He starts to gather his clutter. "Sorry for the mess." "You can sit anywhere."

I lightly sit on the black chenille sectional, and watch him run around. "You making me nervous moving around so much."

"Don't be nervous." He chuckles. "I'm lookin for ma' wraps." He says disappearing off into the hallway coming back with them in hand. "You thirsty?"

"Yes, a water will do." I say nicely.

He comes back with him a cranberry juice and my water. He plops down on his couch beginning to start rolling. "You been to visit your brother?"

My heart sinks a bit. "Yeah, he's doing fine."

"Type shit." He says then it goes silent. "Imma be real witchu, the reason I scooped you was becaus-" He ends his sentence listening to hear a car door shut. "Shit." He kisses his teeth jumping up heading fit the door.

I sit up looking confused, knowing what's happening I feel a bit cringe. I can't believe I'm in his house sad he has a whole bitch. What makes it worse is that he drive me over here. I should've just went to school.

Seconds later, before he could make it to the door, it opens revealing a brown-skin girl with her hair styled into a bun wearing scrubs. "I left my-"

"You mad wild." She glances at me then him. " You told me you wasn't fucking with this bitch!" She screeches. "What I gotta do beat this bitch up too?"

He stops in his tracks to walk in front of me. "Mane take your ass on bro and go get whatever you left." He says bluntly to her. "You good ma, sit down."

"Ma?!" She growls a laugh. "Bitch wassup?"

I step forward soon as she started to step forward. I never really do a lot of talking.

"Aye y'all chill." "Patience, just gon' on man. You tripping, I'm not finna let you hit shorty."

"Oh! So you taking up for this bitch now? You was just wit' me last night!"

By standing neighbors walk out of their homes to glance over at the three of us with either concerned or interested looks. I push my hair behind my ear feeling a bit embarrassed.

This is the second time I've been caught up with a nigga and his bitch. Finna cut niggs off completely.

The two continue to bicker in front of me making me a bit uncomfortable."I know that ain't Kev little sister?" She sasses. "You fucking on lil girls now?"

"Ho I'm grown." I correct her.

"Ho shut up." She snaps back.

"Make me." I tease.

West exhales. "Patience, what I do ain't got shit to do with you no more. I don't fuck with you and you know that, get your delusional ass on." "Got folks looking at us weird and shit being nosey, getcho shit
and bounce. Don't make me act up foo." He warns her.

She takes a large step back. "Oh it's like that?" She nods. "The bitch can have you! I'm done with this shit, she can see the real you and know I'm not crazy as you making me seem. Fuck nigga." She leaves slamming the front door behind her leaving the two of us alone.