Chapter 4

The nurses ran to Lillian as she fell onto the cold, hard gravel. They tried picking her up off the gravel, but she just groaned and put all her weight on the nurses so the nurses had to drop her softly back on the ground.

She crawled up into a ball and started shivering. The nurses ran into the hospital for emergent help to get Lillian inside and see what had went wrong. As the help came racing out of the front doors, the doors slammed shut. They lifted Lillian into a bed, still crawled up in a ball and shivering

As they raced her in the front doors the nurses were going to quick. The bed spun out of control and Lillian fell off and hit the wall. Lillian had gone on conscious.

After lifted into the emergency room she was still on conscious. They tested to see what might of happened to her, but the nurses couldn't find out so they called in the doctor.

Dr McFarlane walked into the room and tested her out. "Hm what seems to of happened here is she has had a mental breakdown and has stressed out". He said professionally.

The doctor left the room and so did all but one nurse.

Casey, the nurse that stayed behind waited patiently for Lillian to wake-up.

29 minutes after patiently waiting she slowly awakened. The nurse stood up too ask Lillian "How are you feeling?"

She replied with a groan.

After everyone left the room she was left in a room with another 3 patients. She slowly removed her blanket while groaning, got up and paced herself to walk to the old lady across from her. When she reached the bed she woke up the lady an asked, "Why are you in hospital?". Barely speaking she replied with "I-I-I have heart conditions". Lillian didn't reply.