Manwhore

Alexandra's Pov. 🚬

School was finally over so i decided that i should actually look for my locker now to put the books the teachers had given me into it. I found it and saw Cameron making out with a chick right on my locker so i walked up to them and pushed them out of the way. "What the hell is wrong with you!!" screamed the chick. "Bitch don't talk to me like that!" "I can talk to you however I want to" "Alright then I dare you to yell at me again" the bitch just laughed and yelled "I can fucking talk to you however I fucking want to!!!!"
My first instinct was to punch her and I did. Cameron was just leaning on a locker near by. I kept punching her until someone pulled me off of that skank. Once they pulled me off I saw that I had messed up her caked up face and that a crowd had formed around us and she was crying like a little baby. The principal also walked towards us and said "Alexandra and Brenda to my office now!!!" I walked behind him and we passed Cameron leaning on the locker and when I passed him he just smirked at me so I flipped him off.

We went into the principals office and he started lecturing us about treating everyone with respect and that fighting was not the way to solve problems and what not I just spaced out.

He finally let us out and i walked out ready to go home i also got suspended for 3 days yay for me i know. My whole plan of being nicer just got ruined oh well. When i walked to my car Cameron was leaning on it with his arms crossed he was smirking once he saw me.

I walked up to him and said "Get off my car now"

"Nah babe I don't want to" he said

"Ew don't call me that and move before I move you"

"I would love to see you try babe" he said with his stupid smirk

I just ignored him and went to get into my car when he grabbed my wrist.
"What do you want?"
"I want to take you out"
"Really and where exactly do you want to take me? I thought you hated me."
"I'm not sure anywhere you want to go and I don't hate you."
"I can't go with you I'm sorry maybe another day yea? I have to go home"
"But I thought you were a bad girl or are you really a goodie two shoes?"
"I'm not a goodie two shoes it's just I have to go take care of my sister my parents are going out"
"Fine then we can take her too"
I went into my car and put my window down and told him "Next time Dallas" and I drove off.

*************************************
Hey guys I'm so sorry I haven't updated in like a year it's just I've been so busy but I hope you enjoy this short chapter I'll try and write more often.

Vote, fan, comment, share

Love y'all -N😘