Hospital

*Katsuki's POV*

School was over for the day and I was on my way home. My hands in my pockets, it was fairly calm actually.

From the distance I saw the messy, grassy-green haired nerd walking down the street. As usual, he had his notebook out and had his face in it.

At the road, he didn't even stop. I tried to run to him, to stop him. But I couldn't, he was too far. I kept running but didn't get there in time. I watched as he got hit by a car, flung across the street. Blood dripping down his face. His limbs bend in ways they shouldn't be. He looked completely out of it < Well duh he just got hit by a car -_- >

I screamed out 'Deku!' he didn't seem to move. I ran to his side. I needed to get help, and  quick! I checked his pulse, something I was taught at a young age, it was weak but it was there. I looked towards the car that hit him. He seemed miles better than Deku.

I tried not to get angry.
He isn't the reason Deku's hurt.
Deku's hurt.

Why did I care about Deku? Because when we were five he was my best friend, when I got my quirk and he didn't, my 'parents' forced me to stop being his friend. Told me I couldn't see him anymore. They said very harsh and mean things about him. Made up stories about the bad things he did, to get me to hate him, like they did. I knew they were fake but it hurt too much to see him. So I stayed away. I was so angry at my parents, that when Deku came up to me one day and asked me how my day was...

...I punched him...

I've felt bad ever since, but I kept doing it, it was a never-ending cycle: my parents make me angry -> I hurt Deku, my parents make me angry -> I hurt Deku. This is my biggest regret. How deep I cut De-Izuku. For Gods sake, I call him 'Deku' it literally means 'useless'! I hate myself so much for this. But I hate my parents more. Hence, why I live alone.

Blue and red lights flashed and the sirens brought me out of my thoughts. The events of the next few hours were a blur. The ambulance arrived, took him to the hospital, they let me go with him. I wasn't allowed in his room when they were helping him though. I got questioned by the police about the incident and then told to go home. Which I did. I went home and cried myself to sleep- none of which I would ever admit to doing. That night, I made a silent promise... that when he wakes up I'll .... I'll ... apologise...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
494 words - meh -_-

Sorry for the late update, as I said, I am on holiday. I'm also working on Kishigo is real, so stay tuned for that. In the mean time I hope you're enjoying your summer an have a nice Sunday ~Nya