=Mine=

Ep 6: Mine
----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jeno, Are you giving up?" , Haechan smirked as he faced his head to Jeno and Mark.

Jeno gave out an unchanging stone-like expression while Mark, on the other hand, was shocked at his boyfriend's choice of location for the deal.

Lotto Bar. The big electronic purple styled sign board rested proudly hanging on from the side of the tall white building.

"What do you say? Give up or-?"

"What are we waiting for?"

Jeno interrupted Haechan's challenging calls and entered the black door first, taking off his card from his bag.

"Haechan..are you sure you want this to be Jeno's penalty for loosing PUBG to you?" Mark asked as he gripped Haechan's arms with his hand since the boy was stepping behind Jeno to enter the door.

"Markgeolli~ come on! Our friend is grumpy like he's on period the whole day. You don't get drunk easily anyways so nothing bad will happen. We need to let him chill for a while".
Haechan held Mark's arms with his hands and clinged into the taller boy's shoulder.

Mark signed as a give in and they both held their hands together and got inside, carefully following behind Jeno who had already reserved a seat.

A few minutes later after the boys sat there silently among themselves while observing the surrounding, a waiter came to serve their orders. Mark got himself an apple juice and Haechan got some wine while Jeno gave it in for alcohol.

Mark was sitting peacefully but was often distracted by Haechan who was bobbing his head followed by his feet, then the whole body moving to the beats of the fast tempo music.

"Would you like to dance?". Mark offered tilting his head to Haechan who gave him a wide grin and nodded like five times.

Mark held out his fingers and gestured Jeno that they would go out for a dance, while Jeno nodded in notice. Jeno gulped over his drinks in one shot and was about to fill in for another glass when he heard a loud husky voice called out something over the music.

"Na Jaemin!!! NaNa..Over here!"

Na Jaemin? Jaemin? What is he doing here? Wait... Is his meet up in here? In a bar? Fuck, Lee Jeno! He's a grown up man for fuck's sake. He can do whatever he wants.

He stole a quick glance to the corner where he heard the husky voice and saw a tall, slim man whose standing position reminded him of a professional model. He then followed the man's fixed gaze towards the main entrance.  There he saw, a tiny body in between the crowd looking nervous and annoyed at the same time. Jeno's lips curled up to a smirk.

Na Jaemin, it's not like you enjoy these kind of places.

Jeno held the glass to his lips and stared at the only person who fastened his speed to the corner room.
He clenched the glass hard when he saw his person hugging the other tall man as they exchanged playful smiles on their lips.

Jeno's eyes followed the backs of the two until the door behind closed. He slammed the glass on the table harshly under the name of an unknown fury that annoyed him even more. He felt his stomach burnt in fire as if there was something inside setting the flame and fanning it to grow even larger.
He drunk two consecutive shots and leaned on the soft sofa behind his back.

Fuck! I must be out of my mind.

"Hey handsome! You want to have some fun tonight?", a seductive voice entered Jeno's ears making him a surprise jump for a while.