Chapter 1. Page 2

I finally had enough money to hire a private investigator to find my daughter. I know I shouldn't get my hopes up, but I have a feeling that I will find her. At least I hope I do and if I find her I will never leave her side again. I'll tell her everything, I'll tell her that I love her and that I never stopped looking for her.

I just hope she is save and okay. I know German would never hurt her, but you just never know people. He did take her away without telling anyone. Not even me. I also understand why he had to leave Buenos Aires, but he also left me in pain.

Sometimes I wonder if my sister were still alive if I would be close to Violetta and if she would know the truth about me or would I just be her aunt. I have so many questions, but I would never really know.

A month later
————————
I still have no news from the private investigator. I know things like this can take months or even years, but I'm scared that I will never see her again. It's been twelve years, 10 months and 5 hours since iv've last seen her.

I don't know if she is okay. I don't know how her home life is. I know nothing about her. I hate myself for that. Maybe if I made a report to the police I would have her here with me, but she was legally Germans and Marias daughter so I had no right.

A/N

Hey, guys I hope you are all enjoying this book I know it's a bit different then my other books, but I kinda like this type of book idea I guess I'm not sure what you would really call it, but yeah. Anyways thank you, for reading and if you have any ideas or any critical advice to give me please feel free to tell me.