Wooyoung's Pestering

SEXYBOI logged on
SEXYBOI created a private chat
SEXYBOI added Jeong_Yunho
SEXYBOI changed his name to Tell_Me

Tell_Me: Hyung where did you go? I haven't seen you all day? Where did you go??

Tell_Me: Hyung?? What aren't you answering. I need to ask you something urgent.

Tell_Me: Hyung why are you reading but not responding??

Jeong_Yunho: It is because you have been pestering me about what I said in the chat the other day.

Tell_Me: That is because I want to know. Please tell me hyung.

Jeong_Yunho: Wooyoung, how many times do I have to say I am not going to tell you. that is final.

Jeong_Yunho changed his name to N-o-t_T-e-l-l-i-n-g

Tell_Me: :0 Fine. Anyways where did you go? You never answered me.

N-o-t_T-e-l-l-i-n-g: Read my name. I want to be alone so I went somewhere peaceful.

Tell_Me: Hyung~ :( please either that or tell me who you like.

N-o-t_T-e-l-l-i-n-g: You want to know for real?

Tell_Me: Yes, yes, yes! :D

N-o-t_T-e-l-l-i-n-g: I

N-o-t_T-e-l-l-i-n-g: like

N-o-t_T-e-l-l-i-n-g left the chat

Tell_Me: Rotten hyung. How could you leave at the good part. So mean :'(. Oh well I will just keep pestering him.

Tell_Me logged off

Hello my friends. I hope you liked this part. Sorry if it sucked even the last chapters. like I said in the first chapter this is my first time writing one of these. Anyways I hope you have enjoyed so far. If you have any recommendations or requests tell me and I will make it happen. Thank you guys!! Goodnight!