Chapter 57 [Mature]

"Don't go back to the dungeon tonight," his voice caused her to stop. Turning back Sesshomaru was looking her right in the eye showing that she had heard right.

        "And where would you like me to go instead?" Akiko asked.

        The lord said nothing, walking towards the young woman until he was directly in front of her. Head craning back to continue to look him in the eye his arm rose to tangle his fingers in her loosely braided hair. It allowed him to cup the back of Akiko's head and gently tilt it to the side as he lowered himself till their lips connected without hesitation. The lack of armor made it easy for her to grip at his kimono and feel the muscles underneath flex from the contact, as he pressed harder with his lips. And it was a struggle to pull himself away in order to look the reincarnation in the eyes once more. For once, his expression said it all to the young woman. She had no questions, no protest. Which was why when Sesshomaru reached for her hand to intertwine their fingers before leading them down the hall and past the dungeons Akiko allowed him to continue.

        The door to his room loomed before them soon enough, the lord wasting no time in opening it before dragging the reincarnation inside. The clack of the wood closing behind them hung heavily in the quiet air around them as Akiko could just make out the sight of his bed as her eyes adjusted to the lack of lighting. But it didn't matter that she couldn't see anything, feeling Sesshomaru press himself up against her back as his lips skimmed the exposed skin of her neck. A shiver ran down her spine at the sensation that came over her, eyes closing in bliss as his arm wrapped around her waist tightly. His golden eyes watched her reaction in a pleased manner, claws digging into her kimono in possessive nature. He finally had her as a low growl rumbled in his chest, the demon in him pleased that they finally had the human alone without anyone around to interrupt them. And he was not about to let this opportunity go as the young woman turned her face towards his and kissed him hungrily.

        He pushed the young woman against a sturdy beam, tugging at the obi to loosen it before lifting her up. Without the band constructing any lower movement it allowed the reincarnation to wrap both legs around his waist so he could be fully flush up against her. For once he was glad he had not worried to dress himself in armor as the only thing that separated them was the fabric of their kimonos as her arms wrapped around his neck, fingers tangling in his hair. Everything about this situation pleased the lord pulling away from a brief moment, but not far. His golden eyes stared at Akiko's face and how her hooded eyes expressed every emotion she was feeling in this moment. Even if she could not see him, he could see everything with his enhanced vision as a rumble sounded in his chest. It had the reincarnation shivering in the demon's grasp as he leaned forward towards the center of the human's collarbone and inhaled her scent deeply before exhaling against the heated skin forcing Goosebumps to form and for her to swallow heavily. Any sane person would be terrified to be caught in such a situation with a demon as powerful as the Lord of the West. But Akiko felt anything but when his teeth teasing bit at the exposed area in a slow manor that had the young woman leaning her head back against the wood with a low groan.

        Their hips shifted against each other sparking their arousal that began to reach the lord's senses as his tongue ran up the neck to the shell of an ear. "Tease," she breathed out. And he couldn't help but nip at the area.

        Akiko's hands traveled down to the opening of his kimono and tugged both sides apart. Despite the fact that she could not reach his obi from their position, that didn't matter as his skin became exposed and it allowed her to freely roam his well-built chest. It was easy to push the fabric off the shoulders as it pooled around her wrapped around legs feeling his muscles reacting under her touch. Sesshomaru enjoyed the way her hands moved, even if a bit hesitant at first as if to test her boundaries with him, but the lord had no desire of stopping her. Her movements eventually grew bolder traveling down to where their bodies were connecting and his hips rolled into her beginning to show signs of his growing arousal.