Hey

Hey. So, I would be rewriting my other book and start beggining all my projects for other books, but I just can't. Summer is always hard for me, and for half the summer I could barely type a sentence, let alone a whole story, due to my device starting to malfunction. It was stepped on by someone and bent, opening a crack through the metal and the screen. Bugs got in there and messed with things, dirt got in there, it was a mess. And finally, after many scratches and dropping it, it completely gave up. A peice of the green metal used to keep the device working came out, making the whole thing basically break. Whenever I turned it on it would act like I was smashing my hands on it, making multiple things go off. And when it wasn't doing that, which was a small amount of time, most parts of the screen wouldn't respond to touch. But anyway, after I was ungrounded and got to use another device, I didn't know what to do. I took some time off and just relaxed, but after a few days I'm ready to start writing stuff. But, I won't be posting anything, I've explained on my book of why that is. Anyway, I'm creating this because I was told by a friend taht since I was feeling stressed and sad, that I should make little voice notes on my life every few days. But, since I can't stand to listen to my own voice, I decided to write instead. It'll be just like my current profile bio. I don't know how updating this will work, problably just when I need to rant or every few days. But, since you're still reading to this point, why are you reading this? This isn't a story, it problably won't be entertaining at all. And I'm sorry if you decide to read along past this chapter. My feelings are all over the place a lot. But, just like I say, it's all just a whatever.