Q And A

Here are your questions!!

chuseo

how you got into bts or kpop in general!!

Well..... I got into BTS from a reaction video I came across from my favorite Youtuber. The first song I heard from BTS was Fire. I started getting really into it and I realized that I knew the dance moves and that's how I got into dancing last year.

jeon-jooki

what are your thoughts about me? What is the thing that attracts you the most in a person.

Well you are very very very kind. You were already saying I love you when we first met. You were really kind and you kinda seemed the way that I am. What attracts me in a person? Something that triggers my heart to melt is when the guy I like is cute and soft around babies, kids or animals. I feel like when a guy does baby talk to a puppy or a baby i find it cute. In a friend? Well someone who shows that she loves me so much. She cares and is always there for me.

Yoonique3

how are you so pretty? :'( and what got you into Wattpad writing? and what other kpop groups do you like/know? Who's your bias in those groups?

Well, I don't know if I'm that pretty but.......I got it from my beautiful parents. Mostly i look like my dad. What got me into writing on Wattpad? My sister showed me it years ago. She let me write a few paragraphs on her book. Then a few years later. In 2019 i decided to make a Kpop account and a NonKpop account. So yeah my sister is the one that got me into Wattpad. I love reading so it's not boring at all.

I like Blackpink, Exo, Red velvet, Twice, Got7, And TXT. My biases: Lisa, Baekhyun, Irene, Jeongyeon, Jackson, Huening Kai.

StacylovesBts

Ok! So what would you like your future to be like? Would you like to be married and have kids? or would you rather stay single and travel around the world?

Well, I do want to be married in the future. I do wanna have kids and i want 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl. I would also love to travel but I want to travel with my love and my beautiful kids. I want my future to be happy without much pain throughout it. And I'm hoping to fulfill my dream as a singer ^ ^

CaptainJeon20

Are you single or are you take?

I am 1000% single. I think I'll be lonely for the rest of my life but I have a crush. He recently confessed to me and I don't know what to do!!!! If you knew him you would be super stuck. He's super cute and funny. But he has had loss of girlfriends before and I don't want my name in the list of exes he has. I'm just really debating whether to say yes or no. We're friends. For now. ;) Hehe.

linran123

1.What was the best moment in ur life (first thing that comes up)
2. Who was your first love?
3. And Who is the most special person in ur life?

The best?? Being born. I wouldn't have all my best days ever if I wasn't born. I'm very glad I'm alive cause I met a person name Lina and she's such a cutie and then I met someone name Stacy.
Both of them will spank me if I overwork myself while doing dance practice or vocal lessons. My poor butt.

Oh my first love??? I've never had a bd but I have a crush and his name is Christian uwu~

The most special person in my life right now is Lina and Stacy. You guys are the cause of my Euphoria. You two are such a combo together. You guys make me happy everyday!!!

suriyahm

what's your favourite memory from your childhood?

Ummmmm.....
Oooooo I have two embarrassing ones so why not! So one was when I was little I ran around the house butt ass naked and my mom kept chasing me around the house trying to catch me and second is that I shit in a corner of a room when I was like 4 and then I had a theme song for pooping in the corner that my siblings made. I won't even tell you how the song goes...