where

Norman's POV

  I was lucky enough to wake up earlier than her, she fell asleep on the side of the bad, sitting on a chair in an uncomfortable position. I puffed my cheeks and did my best to carry her on the bed, kissing her forehead with a small blush on my cheeks before going out her room.

"That's creepy." Ray said behind me, making me shiver.

"Ray! What are you doing here!?" I ask him before looking at the tray in his hands.

"Mom told me to deliver her meal, how about you? How's the night?" He ask with a smirk, I should be careful next time.

"Nothing, we just talked and forgot the time." I said and sighed.

  Ray and I parted our ways before I went to our shared room, taking a shower and helping my siblings to prepare the breakfast. I glanced at the book on my bedside, it's a book that Mr. Minerva wrote, he's really amazing with describing things. I grab the book and hide it inside the drawer of the table, I went out the shared bedroom and went down again. They already finished making the meal for today.

"Norman! We have to talk later!" Emma said and I smiled, nodding my head to her.

  After eating our breakfast, we talked to Gilda and Don, pulling them to our side. The storm is still waiting for us, the truth shall be hidden but both of them found out, that demons will eat all of us. Ray was also exposed and I got punched, both Ray and I.

"I'm sorry, Norman." Don apologized as I only smiled, wincing as the pain pinched me.

"It's all right, were putting a lot of trust on the two of you, let's escape this house with everyone else." I said to him, patting his shoulder before going with Emma.

  Emma tend to my wounds, it hurts a lot but I let her touch it. My mind wondered again, I still need to outwit mom, I still need to grow stronger and smarter than her.

"What happened?" I heard a small voice behind Emma and I, I quickly turn my head.

"Hey." I smiled and gestured for her to sit down beside me.

"Are you all right?" She ask and I nodded my head, Emma giggled beside us and gave the cotton ball to her.

"Here, he's fine, just a little misunderstanding." Emma said and tapped her shoulder before going out the infirmary.

"You talked to Don and Gilda, did something sparked the fire?" She ask, making me tear away my gaze from her.

"They're just mad because we couldn't trust them, have faith on them." I whispered and winced as she use her finger to dab the ointment on my bruise.

"Is it okay now?" She ask again, I smiled and nodded my head.

"Yeah, were all being honest now." I said and patted her head.

  After a few minutes of talking, we both went to our own separate ways, it's already midnight and I could see her tired eyes.

Her eyes were tired but they still held the spark and warmth that will always make me feel that I'm home.

***

  Emma and I talked about our plans, she told me about her own and I mentally face palmed, it's quite reckless but if we do the procedure properly then we might really survive with everyone. I smiled and told her that we'll talk at the forest later with the others. My arms were a little tired from hanging the bedsheets, making me sighed.

"Mom, I-I'm all right." I look behind me to see her talking to mom.

  Her body was stiff before running inside the house again, mom's eyes were strict as she smiled again, turning her body to me. I felt a shiver on my spine, she just caught me looking.

"Norman! Let's go, now!" Emma said and laughed.

  We prentend that were playing tag as the five of us reached the inner part of the forest, Don and Gilda were calm but determined to escape the house with us, listening to every words that our lips escaped. I can feel someone watching us, it feels like someone's guarding us.

"Is something wrong?" Ray asked me, I turn behind me and clicked my tongue.

"Hello, children." My eyes widened as sister Krone towered over us.

  She laughed towards our reactions as she spill everything, saying that she caught us talking last night, she's just trying to provoke us. I can't trust her and her alliance.

3rd Person's POV

  She's currently counting the days, counting her tears and counting the days again. She's going to shipped, she's going to die. They will kill her and eat her brain. Her mind and body went numb as her imagination run wild.

"Are you all right?" Anna asked her, sitting beside her on the bed.

"I'm gonna miss you all." She muttered to the younger girl, Anna became her best friend inside the house and she's very thankful to have the braided girl on her side.

"It's really sad how time runs so quickly." Anna whispered, shedding some tears from her eyes.

"I still want to stay here, Anna." She said and ran a notebook under her bed, putting it on the study table of her room.

"Don't worry, I'm sure that your new family can give you the same happiness." Anna said, smiling to her.

"No, I only want to smile here, I can't be happy outside this house or without my siblings beside me." She said and hugged her best friend.

"Stop crying, it won't hurt anymore, you'll be happy soon." The blonde girl whispered once more before letting her friend to sleep on the bed, leaving after.

  The pages of the notebook got swept by the wind, opening it until it stopped on the newly written one, one that she wrote after entering the house.

Dear Norman,

  Mom is shipping me out, I don't want to die yet, I'm so scared Norman. I want to tell you everything but I know that I can only bring the danger closer to you and our siblings, don't trust anyone even if they have your heart. You're too kind and naive for your own, I don't want this world to taint you the way they did to me, I also want to save you before I die. I still want to be with you and with everyone.

~~~~~~~
(A/N)
Sorry for my grammatical errors and typos!

PLEASE LEAVE SOME COMMENTS AND VOTES!