Chapter 10

"Deep breath in", Samantha keeps  saying to me, "and deep breath out, well Jess you are making progress."

I smile weakly at her feeling like a dog being told what to do.

"Umm Samantha...", i say.

"Yes dear."she replies.

"Can i go and see my father?", i say hoping the answer will be yes, acctually i was hoping she had to see a bunch of other patients so i could sneek out and see him but the chances are very slim.

Samantha laughs lightly, "No dear he is still on life support, plus right now he is being x-rayed."

"Later then?", i say

"Maybe", she says," but you really have to stop worrying about him though, no wonder you keep daydreaming!"

"It's just i haven't heard much of him lately so i was just wondering-"

"Well Jess you don't have to wonder ok",she says filling out numbers on a clipboard," I have to pop out a sec ok? won't be two ticks.", she says leaving the room. I find apen and leave a note on my bedside cabinet saying that i have gone to visit Becky and that i won't be too long. I crawl out of bed and brush my hair, it feels like i haven't walked for years and years. I put my pumps on and close the door quietly because the person in the room next to me is still asleep, i walk along the corridor and stop at Becky's door, she's still asleep aswell, i check the person next door to her and their still asleep. I quickly get back to my room to check the time but my digital clock but it's gone...