day 8

after minho left, jisung calmed himself down thinking about the argument he had with him, looking back at the day he met up with minho.

"i'm here... now where is he?" jisung muttered to himself as he entered the park.

"he said by the three benches, so around over there." he pointed to the left direction and saw two faint figures...

walking closer, curiosity didn't kill the cat but instead killed the squirrel as the figures ended up to be _______ and minho sitting there, laughing. holding hands. smiling wider than minho ever was when he was with jisung.

"am i interrupting something?" the youngest asked, staring at the two, minho's face went pale as he let go of _______'s hand.

"j-jisung it's not what it seems. i-"

"you said that the deal was over and we could be together again, but clearly something happened within that half hour that changed your mind. i'm going back home."

"no jisung, please. let me explain."

"that you want to stay with you're fiancé because there's clearly something going on between the two of you. keep it simple and just say we're done. i'm okay with not dealing with your games and i hope i'll move on as quick as you did."

"jisung. han jisung. please let me tell you the truth."