Part 6

7 MONTHS LATER:

i had my baby a month ago it was a boy his name is Kim Joon i decided to give him hist fathers last name instead of mine its been so hard looking after him he is growing us so fast he looks exactly like Namjoon everytime i see him i see Namjoon i miss him but what can i do he left me and wouldn't let me talk to him and explain anything i don't even know why he broke up with me. 

i get up from bed and look at my baby in his crib i kiss him on the cheek before going to the bathroom to get ready i brush my teeth and wash my face then i have a quick shower before putting an oversized hoodie on with black leggings.

(by the way y/n doesn't live with her brother  anymore she lives in a small apartment)

i make my way downstairs and make some breakfast i decide to have pancakes and a glass of orange juice. After setting the food on the counter i dig in then i wash the dishes and start cleaning my apartment while the baby is still asleep.

while folding the clothes Joon starts crying i head over to him and feed him then get him ready for the day.

today is hobis birthday he invited me and Yoongi and also Joon to his birthday he said that it was going to be held at his friends house the part is at 6 .

..............................................................................................................