Danganronpa: Dissonance

Augai/plant parents
Tap...tap...tap
That noise, again, by now Yori had to be sick of it, Kai tapping his pen against his book. It's not like he could stop it though, if he did his thoughts might make him cry. Kai turned in his chair and huffed "why?"
Yori blinked as she clutched her bear "what? Why?"
Kai seemed to hesitate "why is this happening to me?"
A look of understanding washed over Yori as she scooted herself to the edge of Kai's bed "The August thing?" She questioned, gaining a nod in response. Kai lifted his pen and bit the end of it "he seemed...so into me, until he met her, then I saw him change, he acts different...like himself around her...I don't see that side" Kai mumbled, by the sound of his voice he was about to cry. Yori sighed "I wish I could tell you why he's like that...maybe-" she was cut of by a sob. Kai hung his head, his hair hiding his eyes "it's okay...you don't need to help, just...leave me alone for a minute, okay?" Yori gave a silent nod as she got up. As soon as kai heard the door click shut, he sat up and huffed, scrubbing away his tears. He tore a paper out of his book, scribbling for a second, before he peeked out of his room, noticing the halls were empty, he made his way to Augusts room. He pushed the paper under the door, before hurrying down the hall.
He made his way to the kitchen and stopped himself, leaning against the counter with a few heavy breaths. There was the noise again
Tap...tap...tap...
This time it was the sink, water droplets fell as Kai trembled and looked around, seemingly aimlessly, then he found it
The knife block. He reached up and grabbed the biggest one, his grip was tight and his hand trembling.
He closed his eyes for a second, then glanced towards the door
Tap...tap...tap...
footsteps this time. His gaze darkened, and in an instant, almost as soon as the door opened, there was a thump.
Kai seemed...dazed, tired, he looked at his hands...pink, and it didn't seem to weigh on him what he did. There lay August, on the floor, in a puddle of his own blood
Dead
Kai knew Hana would come searching soon, and only one thought crossed his mind
They'll know, and they won't take me, not alive at least.
And in one fast swoop, He was done for.
Tap...tap...tap the blood dripping, hitting the floor.
Kai only had one last thought as he took his dying breaths
Tap...tap...tap shoes, likely Hana.
August...
Tap...tap...tap Kai's last few tears falling.
Is as beautiful in death as Kai saw him in life.
Tap...tap...tap and as the door swung open, the last thing kai heard...
Shrieking