Chapter 1

(Sixth year)

Harry- I can only remember the day with a blur, I remember getting on the train and sitting with Hermione and Ron, I know Ron is loyal to me but his mother and sister isn't including Hermione she isn't loyal at all. The was a bang of the compartment door opening then me and Ron when falling to the floor then everything went blank

----

Harry- I wake up next to me was Hermione in a chair, I sneer at her "what are young u doing here mudblood"

Hermione- I gasp getting ting angry "Harry how dare you call me that!"

Harry- I growled out "how dare I how dare you snoop so low to become nothing a pathetic worthless pet for someone who suppose to be the light lord, now get out I don't want you within my sight traitor" I smirk seeing her run out of the room before hearing someone coming my smirk turns into a smile

Madam Pomfrey- I walk in seeing Harry smile "how come Mrs Granger ran out angry, if I must ask"

Harry- I get into her mind showing her everything

Madam Pomfrey- I gasp seeing everything "how did you do that"

Harry- "I've always have been able to including allowed people to get into my mind and me showing them what they want to see, this whole time everyone was trying to control me but truly the couldn't I've always been in control no potions would work on me or spells or charms or more unless I had to to show or to prove I was in control or not as powerful as I truly am but now I'm going to finally be me and not there soldier to control no longer"

Severus- I was walking in went I feel someone enter my mind showing me the conversation that Potter and Madam Poetry had including the images that Potter show them. I walk over to where they are "guess we both aren't in control anymore"

Madam Pomfrey- ""okay now all of that has happen I think would like to do some test on you which will probably be the same results as the other two"

Harry- "Ron is pregnant with Draco Malfoy's child and Neville with Blaine Zabini which they all now know when Ron and Neville have one up and got the other two down straight away"

Madam Pomfrey- "yes that's alright" I said standing there in shock before shaking my head and getting on with my work. Once down "well like the first other you are pregnant and like the other a slytherin and gryffindor child both of course with you a more slytherin hold if you did go into Slytherin instead of begging Gryffindor"

Harry- "so who's the father?" I see her look at Snape "let my guess it's Snape"

Madam Pomfrey- I squeal "yes, Snarry all round me and the girls have won!" I run out getting the betting money from the men

Severus- I stood there shocked before feeling joy and excitement go through me "well that's one way for two wishes to come true"

Harry- "uhh I've always fancied you and wanted to be with you also always wanted a family with you and I can seeing in your mind it's always been your also" I move up on the bed making it bigger for the both of us with my magic before patting the space next to me

Severus- I smile for real as I walk over climbing in next to him pulling him to my chest "sleep young one you need your rest for you and the baby"

----

C.W.