Chapter 1: Herobrine's Curse

"Hey Bucciarati can we play Minecraft?" Mista the epic gamer boy said.

"Well sure, but where can we get computers to play on?" Bruno said.

"Give me one hour and the car keys." Mista suggested.

"Ok" Bruno Bucciarati threw the car keys and Mista caught them perfectly. Mista opened the door and waved bye to Bucciarati, and out he went.

- one hour later -

"Hey Bucciarati! I'm back and I have seven $75 Chromebooks from the Google store and seven $30 mouses from the Google store!" Mista yelled.

"Mouses? Like the animal?" Bucciarati asked.

"No, like the computer mouses!" Mista yelled back.

"Oh," Bruno responded.

Bucciarati came down the stairs and snatched the chrome books.

"Hey Bucci mommy what're you doing?" Mista child said.
"Shshshshshshsh, come with me son." Bucciarati mommy said. Mista followed mommy into a secret room in the house. The only way to get in is through Abbacchio's closet. Once they were in, Bucciarati showed Mista around. It was a singular room, but there were a bunch of wires and things all over.

"Bucciarati, what is this place?" Mista asked.

"You'll see" Bucciarati said. He took each of the $75 Chromebooks from the Google store and seven $30 mouses from the Google store and plugged them individually into some sort of machine thing. There were VR masks on the ground so Mista assumes they'd play it in VR. It made him feel cool. But it must've been pretty expensive.

"Mista, please go get everyone else." Bruno said. Mista nodded and stepped out of the closet only to be greeted by Abbacchio.

"Oh hey Abbacchio." Mista said.

"Why are you in my closet, brat?" Abbacchio said. Mista went around Abbacchio and pushed him into the room behind his closet. While Mista was walking out of the room he hears Abbacchio,

"WHY IS THERE A SECRET ROOM IN NY CLOSET?!?" He yelled. Mista laughed and went to go find someone else. No one was currently out so everyone has to be somewhere. Mista walked the hallways, coming to a stop at the hallway closet.
Trish was in her closet, so Mista decided to go in there. He knocked on the door.

"Come in" Trish said. Mista opened the door and Trish was just sitting on the floor doing her nails or something. Mista waved hello to her.

"Hey Trish, I know this sounds weird, but go into Abbacchio's closet because we all need to do something and it's through Abbacchio's closet so go in there." Mista said. Trish gave him a questioning look but went anyway. Mista left after her, but went the opposite direction to find Giorno, Narancia, and Fugo. Mista checked Giorno's room, thankfully he was in there.

"Hey Digorno you gotta go through Abbacchio's closet. There's something on the other side and we're all meeting there." Mista said.

"Mista, I don't think Abbacchio would like me in his room in the first place, let alone his closet." Giorno said.

(don't know if that's an actual phrase but i've heard it before)

"I'll escort you." Mista said. Giorno nodded and got up from his chair. On their way there Giorno said,
"Hey Mista, you know you were just on the news for stealing seven $75 Chromebooks from the Google store and seven $30 mouses from the Google store, right?" He paused, "But they didn't know it's you, I just know because you just brought home seven $75 Chromebooks from the Google store and seven $30 mouses from the Google store." He finished. Mista stopped for a second.