Chapter Eleven

Y/N's POV

As we were driving home I felt this strange feeling like someone was following us, "Lauren I got a weird feeling." I turned to Lauren, "so do I Princess."

Lauren quickly drove home, "I'm scared Lauren." She leant over and kissed my head, "I'll protect you Princess." She makes me feel so loved and protective.

Okay yeah at first not so much but ever since she killed Lucy 5 days ago I've felt different around her, I've felt safer and more cared for. Is this what Camila feels like around Dinah?

"Okay Princess how about we go watch a movie in the lounge room?" I smiled, "no scary movies." She smirked, "but I'll protect you from the evil monsters."

I giggled and we both got dressed in different clothes, "do you always wear a leather jacket?" I asked and she smirked, "of course how else am I supposed to look badass."

I blushed, "okay what about we watch some game of thrones?" I jumped up and down, "yes totally Arya's GOAT!" I smiled and she pulled me into her, "I'm more of a Dany fan."

I looked up into her breathe taking green eyes, "that's one of my favourite GOT ships." She lent down only inches away from my lips, "a true battle of ice and fire who would win." I gulped, "Arya."

We stared at each other for a long moment until it was broken by a loud crash threw the front door, "POLICE COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP LAUREN JAUREGUI!"

I whimpered and Lauren pushed me down behind the couch, "stay here Princess." She got her gun out, "please be careful." I whispered and she got out from behind the couch and started to shoot the Police. I covered my ears and curled up behind the couch.

As the shoot ing stops I uncover my ears, "okay you can come out Princess." I stood up and looked at Lauren covered in blood, "please tell me that blood isn't yours."

She smiled, "nope I'm pretty quick to draw." I smiled, "LAUREN LOOK OUT!" I screamed as I see a guy behind her pull his gun out. He shoots Lauren and I screamed and ran over to Lauren who dropped to the ground.

I grabbed Lauren's gun and shoot the police guy in the leg then took off my hoodie and placed it on the wound on her shoulder, "Princess?" I whimpered as the hoodie turned red with Lauren's blood, "please don't leave me you promised."

I cried cause the blood wouldn't stop coming, "you are very beautiful Princess." I looked over at the injured cop, "FUCK!" He cried out and I grabbed Lauren's gun, "what are you doing she's a killer!"

He yelled at me and I just ignored him. I leant down and pulled her arm around my neck them stood up, "come one we need to get you help." She fainted and I dragged her to her car and put her in the back seat and started to speed away from the house.