five

BRANDON'S POV

*his thoughts during class*

Man I fucked up with Lena. I made a stupid mistake. I officially lost her trust.

What the fuck is wrong with me? I know I have Maggie.. but with Lena it's different. What am I going to do? I know one thing... I'm not gonna give up on Lena.

"Mr. Arreaga?"

"......"

"Mr. Arreaga?"

"......."

"MR. ARREAGA?!" Ms. Cruz yelled. I jumped out of my thoughts and sat up.

Everyone in the classroom turned their backs and stared at me.

"Yes?" I said, like nothing happened just now.

"What's the answer to homework question #6?" Ms. Cruz said politely.

"So, you take the value of a and multiply it by b and c. Then, you add the two values of b and c to get the total value of x." I said confidently.

"Very well, Mr. Arreaga." Ms. Cruz said slightly embarrassed.

*BELL RINGS* LUNCH TIME

"Aye the boyyyyyy b." Nick said, dapping me up.

"Brothaaaaaa." Austin said, dapping me up.

"What's up my guy?" Zion said, dapping me up, bringing me into a bro hug.

"Aye what's up Arreaga?" Edwin said, dapping me up.

We all sit down at our table.

Then, all of a sudden I see Maggie, with her hair a little messed up and a few scratches on her cheek. We all look at each other confused.

"Hey baby, are you okay?" I say putting my arm around her.

"Agh. I WANNA KILL THAT BITCH, MS. BIG SHOT." she says throwing a tantrum.

"Who?" I said confused.

"Her." she said pointing at that cafeteria doors.

I see her. Lena. but she looked hurt. LIKE PHYSICALLY HURT.

She had two ice packs on her eye and lip. Everyone was staring at her, once she walked through those doors.

"Damn yo. Lena looks like she got thrown so bad." Nick said.

"YOOO SOMEONE SCRAPPED HER. MMMBRUHHH" Zion said wheezing.

Austin slapped Zion's chest, shaking his head. Then Zion shut up.

Edwin ran over to Lena and Gabby. Rushing to Lena's aid.

I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. She looked so bad, I mean bad man. Once she removed those ice packs from her face, I was hurting for her. Who did this to her? She had a black eye and a busted lip. Then I looked at Maggie. Of course it was her.. not surprised.

I just kept staring at her until she caught me staring. We made eye contact for a long time.

I mouthed to her, " are you okay?"

Lena didn't respond. All she did was flip me off and smile.

Then, the boys caught my attention and made a stupid joke, that made me crack a smile.

NO ONE'S POV

Maggie knew that Lena was staring so she got Brandon's arm and put it around herself. Then, she just caught his lips on her. Brandon didn't even know what the fuck was going on.

BRANDON'S POV

Maggie just kissed me out of nowhere. So I pushed her off after a few seconds. I gave her a look like, "what the fuck" type of face. She just shrugged her shoulders.

Then I saw Lena stand up and start walking.

Maggie kissed me because she knew Lena was watching. She tried to make her jealous..

She was passing our table and Zion said hi to her with a little wave. She said hi back with a smile. Then, made her way to the exit of the cafeteria.

This was chance for her to hear me out.

"I'll be right back, i'm gonna go use the washroom real quick." I said, getting up.

They all nodded their heads.

I get up and walk out to the "washroom"

I saw Lena.

"She was leaving?" My thoughts said

I ran after her to the doors. I see her about to pull out of her parking spot. Until I went to the passenger side and open the door, then get inside and shut it.

We made eye contact. I lock the doors.

*CURRENTLY AFTER BRANDON LOCKED THE DOORS*

LENA'S POV

"Brandon.. get-" I said before getting cut off by him.

"Please Lena... hear me out." He replies.

"No." I say sternly looking at him with my glossy eyes.

I fidget with my rings and play with my fingers.

He notices and grabs my hand, placing it in his lap.

"Brandon. Please don't. Stop doing this." I say pulling my hand back and choking on a sob.

The tears were falling already, streaming down my face.

I couldn't do it.

TBC...

A/N

IT'S CURRENTLY 12:13AM. I HAD TO LEAVE YOU ON A CLIFFHANGER. TOMORROW NEW TWO CHAPTERS. I HOPE Y'ALL ARE ENJOYING.

PLEASE IF Y'ALL HAVE ANY IDEAS OR FEEDBACK. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS.

MUCHLOVE AND GOODNIGHT LUVS <3

SHOUTOUT TO MY CO-EDITOR THAT'S HELPING ME WITH THIS BOOK! GO FOLLOW HER AND SHOW SOME LOVE!!

@jen1ca

KRYZELLE