chapter 1

Before you start reading plz know that this is my original idea so plz dont hate. Also thos book doesn't nessecary include romance as it focuses more on the real trouble and drama students go through. In some countries the school troubles isnt just about the level of popularity. If you would like a glimpse of that then go and read thank you.

A petite girl sits on one of the benches in school her heavy backpack beside her and her headphones blocking out the noises of the world from her and her eyes focused on her phone like most of the generation.

The soft breeze kept messing with me but it was a nice change from the blazzing heat of summer. I can't be more glad that fall started already my only concern though that I would so much rather be sat at the comfort of my home right now sipping hot chocolate or more prefarably sleeping peacefully in bed snuggling with fluffy pillow and soft blanket not sitting on this uncomfortable wooden bench in the student's designed trap fighting to keep my eyes open.

"I think I am ready to explode now. Not only do I have to study what I take in school without delay I am supposed to study extra lessons and exced the school rate to be a good student. This is TOO MUCH!" I think to myself as I sit in my philosophy class listening to the annoying teacher as she rambles on how philosophy orginated! I don't know about you but I don't care if pythagors was the first to use the term philosopher.

" You should be gratefull I took this lesson to catch up on what you missed" the teacher says to our class. Well ehm sorry to break it to you it's your job. I groan inwardly trying to fight sleep and keep my temper at bay.  I don't know about others but it pisses me off when the teacher pretends to be doing something extra.

Finally the bell rings after an entire hour of torture that will be repeated in 8th period since yes she took away our form free lesson.

"What do we have next?" I ask my classmate

"Religion then arabic then philosophy again then physics" she tells me as she reads from her planner the timetable. Damn! That is one hell of a very long annoying day.  I groan resting my head on my desk waiting for the teacher to enter.

I am shaken awake by my friend when the religion teacher enters.

" Good afternoon class" he says.

"Good afternoon sir" we all reply groogrly.

I sit again in my seat and the teacher attempts to calm down the noise. Yea yea same old same old.
.
.
.

"Finally its last period" I say as i stretch yawning.

"Been a very long day" yasmeen my classmate tells me. I nod.

I am about to open my music player to play a song when the teacher enters and we have to get started.

"Sit down, we will be finishing the last of chapter 2 today" he says as he writes the date and title on the board and starts writing down the "Errors of measurments".

When the bell finally rings I am the first out of the door. To say that today depressed me is an understatment. Not only did it bring back the feelings of first week of school but appareny all the teachers some thing crawled up their knickers and died! Specially that one bitch for a philosophy teacher.

I speed walk to my school bus and sit in my usual seat by the window already having my beats headphones blaring music in my ears.

My phone opens on my electronic planner and I jot down what studying do i for today.

____________________________________________

Hi everyone, :))

This is more like a rant book. i have never  one but i heard they are nice to read.

This story is written from the 1st person pov and this story takes place in egyptien schools. Yup that country at north eastern africa. Enjoy I hope you do anyway.

Ps. Wrote this on my phone while half asleep after along day of school.