3. Famous Au

In this au oc and crush are both famous actors, singers, models ect. Make sure to tell me what scenario you want.

You play my crush, I play your ^-^

Famous singer scenario: your oc and crush are both one of the top singers global, with songs all over the radios and trending all over social media. Your management organizes oc and crush to collab on a song that would probably break many chart records.
It was the Monday of the day you were going to need crush and start talking and getting to know each other as well as start working on ideas for the song. What do you do?

Famous actor au scenario: you and crush are attending the Oscar's and end up talking for a while before it all starts. You eventually plan to meet up the next day at one of your guys house to hang out. What do you now?

Famous model au scenario: you and crush are well known models who have been on magazine covers and have worked with many different famous companies such as Calvin Klein, Nike, Adidas and many more. You and crush are scheduled for a photoshoot together one day. The day rolls around and you show up to the photoshoot location (your choice) and see the model you will be working up. You go up to introduce yourself. What's next?

Other au: make up a scenario :)