The Tragic Friendship

The author was writing a fic a simple and amazing fic little did they know what it would start and create.

"guys I can't belive they brought gabe back from the dead I can't wait"

See the thing is only 9 episodes latter that beloved character was killed of again but what where they expecting a happy ending? They don't exist suck it up, grow up and move on.

Sporthd3:
Aww just you wait 3 episodes

Theycallmesatan:
*awkward luagh*

Sporthd3:
I really can't belive they did that to us

Theycallmesatan:
I know so mean

Sporthd3:
We should probably dm to not anoy the author.

Now securely away from pring eyes and anoying others the fun could really begin and what was to come could happily Eb and flow.

Sporthd3:
So what should I call you?

Theycallmesatan:
Lucifer, luci or gabriel, gabe what should I call you?

Sporthd3:
Sport and I'm gonna stick with Lucifer I am not missing out on a opportunity to be friends with the devil why would I?

That was it that was the beginnings no achual funny quip or conversation just a death and a naming leading to a claiming.

Little did these two oblivious crazy idiots know but this friendship would lead to so much so if wouldn't mind if I, your tour guid for today, would show you some of the highlights and low lights of this friendship to shape 2 worlds on diffrent sides of 1.

Hope you like it. Heres to budding friendships
(253 words)