I'm scared...

You blinked as you watched iris and Lizzy fight, you open your eyes to see your back in your hospital bed, you tried to call out for the nurse and you tried to get up, it seemed like you were paralyzed. you focus on whats in fount of you to see horrifying monsters, you wanted to scream but you couldn't. your heart raced as the monsters climbed up your bed, one tried to grab your face but just as the monster was about to touch your face, you woke up on a nice big brown couch. "Hey, you woke up!" you heard a familiar voice that seemed to be Lizzy's said as you looked around you, "You fainted, are you ok? Do you remember anything?" Lizzy asked.

"I'm fine thanks, and yes I remember everything," you said to Lizzy, she then began to explain that they were going to the store and that they would be back in a few hours. They all left and they closed the door, you sat there and then you heard a weird sound from down the hall, you got u from the couch and walked down the hall to a room that had a sign on it that read "IRIS'S ROOM, COME IN AND I̶ s̶ʜ̶ᴏ̶ᴛ̶ ʏ̶ᴏ̶ᴜ̶  I HUG YOU" you open the door to see iris throwing knives at random peoples faces, they were cardboard cutouts but it was still scared, iris got the feeling she was being watched so without looking she throws a knife at you, you ducked just in time. "Oh...its just you, welcome to the world of wonder..." iris says sharping her knife then walking over to her gun rack and looking proudly at them. Iris looks over to you, "ehh, do you need something?" she asked in her strong Russian or Norwegian accent, "They all left to the store and they left me here with you..." you said. "oh....do you like guns or knives, running an army, or murder, hentai?" iris asked, "What do you like to do?" iris asks. "I like to draw..." (you change it if you don't like to draw) "Then.. lets uh draw..." iris says as she grabs out a piece of paper and some cheap crayons, she throws it on her desk that was on the other side of the room, "There....draw..." iris said as she lit a cigaret and picked up her knives and began to throw the knives at pictures of people. you sat down and began to draw your mother, your father, and you as a happy family.

(Sorry its short)

Word count: 432

--Smilez--