5 months later

So Alex is now 8 months pregnant and it's March 2020 we were all getting married soon. You must be like what has happened the last 5 months well Alex was stressed , I released a movie and finished my wedding plans, Sadie had three new fashion shows her business is doing really good and she finished her wedding plans a month ago, and Lilith release 6 new art works she was doing awesome and she is finishing her wedding plans. So we were all pretty good. So Alex and Lilith came over so we could all hang out cause Sadie came early. But we were going to have a sleepover and Tom ,Brendon, Noah, and tanner are at Brendon's house. So we were going to watch Captain Marvel and it was 2 am and in the middle of the movie Alex screams so yelled we stopped the movie and said what she said I'm going to have  the baby we called the boys and said go to the hospital and so she was 8 centimeters so two more than she has the baby. So 24 hours later she was about to have the baby so another 24 hours later the babies were born on March 27, 2020 and the were so tiny and their names were Elena and Damon here's a picture.

They were so cute then out of no where Tom proposed with the babies  in her hand and she said yes and we were so happy

They were so cute then out of no where Tom proposed with the babies in her hand and she said yes and we were so happy. But the Sadie tells us and says guys I'm...