REQUEST HERE

Setting up the camera, Terry gave a half smile as they finally got it working. Her octoling girlfriend Ara had an excited grin on her face. The inkling turned her head towards the kitchen. "DELTA! EVEN! GET YOUR BUTTS OVER HERE, I GOT IT WORKING!"

Even scurried out from the kitchen in an instant, plopping on the couch, the inkling sitting straight up with a shy grin as he waved at the camera. "H-Hi humans!" Ara bounced around a bit. "Hi humans!!" Delta soon followed, plopping his small conductor hat back on before sitting next to his boyfriend. "Heya humans." Terry shrugged. "Sup. Now we gotta wait for the oth-" it was at this moment a knock could be heard from the door. "I'll get it!!" Ara squeaked out, standing up and rushing to the door, opening it.

At the door was 2 inklings, one male and holding a smaller younger orange inkling with glasses. The other shorter and female, the tips of her tentacles shredded with a salmonid at her feet, waving a spoon eagerly. Beside them were 4 octolings. One with a scar over his eyes, a green younger inkling climbing his head with an eager grin, and an annoyed looking jellyfish with a red bow tie. The other was female and had sunny yellow tentacles, a black fishfry bandana around them, hands in her dark gray jacket. Another octoling was behind her, nervously staring into the house, his single tentacle a sky blue color, the octo frowning cautiously and adjusting his glasses. The final octoling had scarlet tentacles and had a face mask over their mouth. Ara beckoned them in. "Leave sparky ornji and shellby to do whatever." Terry called from the couch as Ara moved to hop back next to her. "I doubt they'll get any questions anyway."

The green younger squid gave a huff when she was placed down at the remark, puffing out her cheeks and crossing her arms. "We will TOO get asks!!" The orange squid sighed, tugging on her red sweater sleeve. "Let's leave them to be and go read shellb." Shellby sighed and nodded, walking with her friend as the salmonid eagerly followed behind them.

The rest of the cephalopods sat down on the rather large couch, each within the camera's view. Terry cleared her throat. "K, so I'm Terry. Octo next to me is Ara, my girlfriend. Ya got even, delta, 7, wobbly-"

"Wobbles." The jellyfish corrected in broken inkish.

"Right, wobbles, daisy, blueberry, winter, Alice, Sam, and the kids are ornji and shellby, salmonid is sparky."

Delta chuckled. "You can act more excited for this." Terry rolled her eyes. "Didn't wanna do this anyway. Daisy's probably gonna ruin it somehow." The yellow octoling huffed, yanking a joybuzzer off her hand and throwing it across the room before crossing her arms and leaning against her brother blueberry. "Ok humans, ask us literally whatever. None of us care. We got some cinnamon Roles here though so keep it pg. you can ask multiple things whenever ya want. Have fun."

Asks are currently open! Each character also has a backstory you can do your best to dig up through questions.
Here's what each character looks like btw!